What is the best flight simulator(im not reffering to the microsoft game, but generally) which has eventually commercial flight and more ordinary routes?
Only on windows please

For some stupid reason I was convinced this thread was about fly stimulators
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
I've only played X-Plane, which is very good, but I hear nothing but good reviews for Microsoft Flight sim, so I would highly recommend either of those two. If you have a higher-end system, either will look beautiful. If you have a lower to mid-range computer, I'd recommend x-plane because it can use simple terrain textures, but still look good.
6th member of "its not rape, its surprise sex" club
Damn, I thought this was about fly simulators. That would be so ****ing awesome!

*daydreams*
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by RockinPorsche
I've only played X-Plane, which is very good, but I hear nothing but good reviews for Microsoft Flight sim, so I would highly recommend either of those two. If you have a higher-end system, either will look beautiful. If you have a lower to mid-range computer, I'd recommend x-plane because it can use simple terrain textures, but still look good.

And what can you do in X-plane?can you fly a commercial plane?or only ...WW-planes, or
that kind of aeroplanes?
FSX is good. really good.
Quote by Robb987123Bass
How do I quote someone in my sig? If you look at mine, you'll see that I've failed

██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
I thought you COULD fly commercial planes on MS flight simulator...
Everyone becomes a genius when they join UG
The bad thing about the MS Flight simulator 2004 and X is that you really need a bloody powerful PC to run them. I have 2004 and i have a 3,3 ghz processor and a 256 MB graphics cart (ATI) and still the fps are pretty small, even if i lower the settings to about medium.

My PC won't handle X though. I haven't tried any of them on my dad's quad core pentium though.
Don't tell him anything! He's going to use it to simulate flying a plane into a building!
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by Godzillolz
I thought you COULD fly commercial planes on MS flight simulator...

You can. My friend used to do it all the time. Then tell me about it...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
if i knew how to program id totally make a fly simulator where you surround dead guys and annoy the **** out of people and horses.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Quote by Fuzzbox91
if i knew how to program id totally make a fly simulator where you surround dead guys and annoy the **** out of people and horses.

First I was like:

Then I was like: