at the end of the installation i get an error message 1722, can someone give me a better link to download it or tell me what i can do to get adawre on my computer

cheers
Quote by Jack_hertz92
what software?

The program is called Ad Aware
"Punk is a state of mind, and no one can take that away from you."
If you want it to work, delete the entire system32 folder..

that sounds a bit risky, i have AVG installed and was wondering if it is really necessary to have ad aware installed as well, i heard it doesn't really do much.
just get windows defender...tis free

and has anyone actually deleted their system 32 after being told to, cos that would suck
Quote by ukuleleftw
When is beating your cat not justified?

Quote by Gaz_m2k5
This is almost as stupid as when someone thought there might be a UG warehouse where all the tabs are stored.

July 8th, 2007 @ Wembley - Best day ever
Windows wont let you delete most of your system 32 anyways so even people who did follow the troll would probs be k xD

Have you looked the eror code up on there website? Slim chance but sometimes its helpfull! Could be as easy to solve as closing another task and retrying.

I tend to find all these anti-spyware programs jus pick up on temp files and other generic but rarely used pc files. I've ran spyware software on fresh windows installs and came up with nearly a hundred results and that was enough to put me off...

Btw I'm a training to be a desktop support technician but emphasis is on training :P

This WILL help!
Bought
Ibanez S520EX EMG 81+ 85
Boss MT-2
Weeping Demon Wah
To buy list
Dtech Whammy
Hughes & Kettner Trilogy
Last edited by Dithindious at Mar 30, 2008,
The troll follows up with a post taking him out of the trolling books and right into the helpfull books :P

...*ps I beat you too it :P*
Bought
Ibanez S520EX EMG 81+ 85
Boss MT-2
Weeping Demon Wah
To buy list
Dtech Whammy
Hughes & Kettner Trilogy
no way, i clicked that link for windows xp and it said page not found, after researching a bit it looked like the ideal thing to fix it, damn, i dont really wanna start messin round with the registry.
doesn't windows xp have a built in registry cleaner which might delete all of the old version files of ad aware, pretty sure thats what it is but i dont want to manually start deleting them
Quote by Dithindious
The troll follows up with a post taking him out of the trolling books and right into the helpfull books :P

...*ps I beat you too it :P*

hehe I would've eventually posted a helpfull link..

AFTER he had deleted the sys32 folder