ok during the day i can turn my amp up pretty loud but i wake up really early and i want the jam, but since its early i cant use my amp cause i get yelled at
(i live with crybabys) so i never really heard about amp phones until today. so my question is what are the headphones for? i mean when i plug it in to the amp will the sound only come from the headphones or both?
Headphones only
FEED ME MATHCORE

Quote by sashki

I also speak German, except no-one gives a shit.

GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE, AWAKE WHEN THE SUN HITS THE SKY
you need a headphone output otherwise it just won't work... the cab will still throw out sound
my amphead has one. can anyone tell me some really good headphones that i can get off of musiciansfriend.com for around 100 bucks? i dont want something that cast a lot cause im saving up for something.
Quote by esp1234
yeap, I think the Roland 15x has one.

It's a SS amp. Nearly all SS amps have headphone outs. Tube amps normaly don't have headphone outs. Some tube amp below 5 W have headphone outs.

Kramer Focus 3000
Ibanez ATK300
Rocktron Chameleon
Digitech IPS33B
Ibanez WH10
Korg Pitchblack
Line6 UX2
if you really want to save your money you could just buy an adapter and use any good pair of regular headphones you have. i have some nice ones that i use for my ipod etc. and they work just fine with an amp. i wouldnt recomend using regular ipod headphones or any headphones with small speakers though, i already blew one pair like that.
just get a reality tv show and then u can make millions being a **** up

MTV Sucks

Quote by hazzmatazz
You think you need help and you don't watch it everyday?

Oh man I'm well and truely on the point of no return then

MY COUSIN IS HOT
yea but i like playing LOUD i mean i like it when i make the floor vibrate, so i dont think normal headphones can handle that so i want some that are made for loud stuff like that.
Quote by 6_Feet_Below
if you really want to save your money you could just buy an adapter and use any good pair of regular headphones you have. i have some nice ones that i use for my ipod etc. and they work just fine with an amp. i wouldnt recomend using regular ipod headphones or any headphones with small speakers though, i already blew one pair like that.

don't buy a cheap adapter, i had one break off inside my pedal once and i had to take it apart to getting it working again.