Hi i'm just wondering what the difference is between these 2 epiphone les paul customs are:-

Epiphone LPCustom HSGH E-Guitar, Les Paul, Mahagony Body, built in neck, Rosewood neck with Block Inlays, flamed maple top 2 Humbuckers, Gold Hardware, colour heritage cherry sunburst

Epiphone LP Custom BLK Les Paul electric guitar - mahagony body and neck, rosewood fingerboard with block inlays, 2x humbucker pick-ups and gold hardware. Colour: Black.

the first one if 60 more...i'm just wondering is it worth it?which would you recommened thanks
They're exactly the same. Except the color. But buy a Standard, and use the extra money to buy new pickups and you get a guitar that's far better than the Custom. The Custom isn't worth the extra money at all. Try all Epis you can find, check the switch and tone/volume knobs in all settings on the switch, check the neck so it's straight, the tuners, the strap buttons, frets, and other things that I forgot. There are many bad Epis so make sure you get a good one. Listen to this and you will be MUCH happier with your new guitar.
"Your signature can not be longer than 250 characters."

How you know you have too many guitars...

Apparently once also known as PonyFan #834553.
is there not a difference in the neck?since the first one is a built in neck and is a magohny body and rosewood neck...while the second one is just magohny with a rosewood fingerboard?
No. They're the same except the color. It should be mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard on both. And mahogany and alder body.

*edit: Did you hear what I said? Buy a Standard! The Custom is probably the same guitar just with gold hardware and different binding, if you buy the Custom you're stupid.
"Your signature can not be longer than 250 characters."

How you know you have too many guitars...

Apparently once also known as PonyFan #834553.
Standard For sure, I don't really see the point of a custom. The only think I like about the custom is the headstock inlay. Otherwise, it's just a standard with gold hardware. If you really like the Ebony color, just get a standard in Ebony.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.