What should i do, get 3 cheaper Behringer Pedals? or get 1expensive boss pedal?

OR. get the boss me-50?

thnx in andvance

ps: my amp, is a friend's randall kh signature 15w. thinking of buying one like that.
Quote by MightyAl
Isn't it odd, that Iron Man is a superhero, whereas "iron, woman!" is a command?

EAT MY ASS AND BALLS.
What pedals did you have in mind? And I would probably stay away from Behringer.
Got on the bus with me daysavaaaa
Boss ME-50. Very versatile unit, and since I am guessing you're on a budget, it would be a very good way to go. As for the amp, can't say much about it, but it's probably an alright choice if you're just going to run a multi effects through it.
Stay away from Behringer!
"Make my funk the P-Funk, I want my funk uncut"
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
get the hell away from behringer, they act as if they're doing a good job but in fact they sound pretty ****e.
Epiphone Dot-335
Fender USA Tele
'82 30th anniversary Les Paul goldtop
1965 pre-CBS Fender Jaguar

Crybaby
TS-9
turbo rat
Ge-7
+many more

Fender Twin Reverb
King's Full-tube 100 watt half stack. - £300
Quote by weemansyndrome
What pedals did you have in mind? And I would probably stay away from Behringer.

Distortion, Phazer, A cheap Wah, Acoustisch modeling.

It can be 1 of them, i don't need em all. i just want something that has a good price/quality.

BTW. i like your name xD
Quote by MightyAl
Isn't it odd, that Iron Man is a superhero, whereas "iron, woman!" is a command?

EAT MY ASS AND BALLS.
the behringers r good for ppl on a budget
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
Quote by CJRocker
Boss ME-50. Very versatile unit, and since I am guessing you're on a budget, it would be a very good way to go. As for the amp, can't say much about it, but it's probably an alright choice if you're just going to run a multi effects through it.

that sounds positive , someone around here wants to sell it to me for 170 euro, good price for it?
Quote by MightyAl

EAT MY ASS AND BALLS.
Quote by metalbaswee

It can be 1 of them, i don't need em all. i just want something that has a good price/quality.

BTW. i like your name xD

man. stay away from behringer. follow the other guys ^^ above.

and yea. i also like ur name man
Quote by metalbaswee

BTW. i like your name xD

Thanks.

I would go for the ME-50, it would give you all of those effects and more and it sounds pretty good for the price too.
Got on the bus with me daysavaaaa
i bought a berhinger and it sucked. it was broken when I bought it but the sales guy didn't tell me so i wasted 80$(it was 80$ with another chord that pedel was 55$)
Yep, ME50.

Boss some units aren't great *cough* metal zone, octaver *cough*, but it's a good piece of kit.
I own both brands and bought a Behringer tube screamer cause it was cheap. The workmanship is cheap but you get what you pay for
1979 Granada Les Paul
1983 Lado Flying V
2006 Fender Stratocaster
2007 Tenson Classical
2008 Epiphone Les Paul
2008 Yamaha Pacifica
2010 Gibson Les Paul Studio
2011 Dean Z 79 Series
2011 Ibanez 12 String Acoustic
2012 Messina Classical
Quote by metalbaswee
that sounds positive , someone around here wants to sell it to me for 170 euro, good price for it?

i got mine for $250, don't know how many euros that is. the distortion isn't the greatest, and i don't like the built in patches but you get tons of distortions, overdrives, mod effects (flangers, chorus), delays, tone modifier (acoustic, hollow, HH to single coil, etc.) and the expression pedal has wah, resonance, ring mod, octave pedal, volume pedal and voice. and the built in tuner is very good.

EDIT: the reverb settings are pretty good.
90% of teens say they would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers about to fall off a skyscraper, if you're one of the 10% who would shout, "JUMP MUTHA*******", put this in your signature

My Last .fm page: http://www.last.fm/user/mcgelie
If you don't have a decent amp then buy an amp - if you get a decent cheap modeller like a Roland Cube or Vox Valvetronix you won't need any pedals. Buying pedals with your current amp is just a waste of money.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by metalbaswee

BTW. i like your name xD

Listen to iamtompublic and steven_seagull. Don't get Behringer distortion pedals (although I believe the tubescreamer clone is decent, at least according to some people - but no dist. pedals) or a wah, and I believe the acoustic pedal is pretty much crap too. Modulation effects - sure, I bet they're not that great, but for the price they'll do. A Boss ME-50 might be worth considering, but to be honest I'd say you'd be best off just saving for a new amp.
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.