What are some good mangas (the graphic novels, I mean)? I've read deathnote and LOVED it, and now I have 30$ in chapters money and want another one. I've heard of Hellsing and was thinking about, what other good ones are there, prefferably in the deathnote "vein" kind of dark, and more serious.
BLEACH. Good to watch AND read.

Hard to find though...
This week I have mostly been listening to...

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
As an additional remark, I would advise everybody to stfu and listen to Buz XD

I can't recommend too much of the darker stuff because I really haven't read too much of it. All I can tell you about it is that Demon Diary isn't as good as people say it is.
Quote by Pow3rSlave
I can't recommend too much of the darker stuff because I really haven't read too much of it. All I can tell you about it is that Demon Diary isn't as good as people say it is.

isnt demon diary just deathnote witha different title?
^Nah. Death Note is WAYYYYY better from what I've heard. Demon Diary is just boring.
Try one called "Beck" its really good, its basicley about a kid, at the age of 14 he thinks his lifes over, untill he meets a freind who give him a old guitar, then they make a band ect ect: and become awesome.
its good. watch it!
Bleach is horrible, its like DBZ all over again.

I would go with King of Bandits Jing. Only if you don't want something that has consistent story (each volume he is on a different adventure, there really is no overall "goal" in the series except for him to steal stuff).

I thought getbackers was pretty good too, albeit long.

EDIT: and the guy who made bleach also made "zombie powder" which was waaaaay better. Only wish he had finished it.
Quote by SharpSpoon
Bleach is horrible, its like DBZ all over again.

I would go with King of Bandits Jing. Only if you don't want something that has consistent story (each volume he is on a different adventure, there really is no overall "goal" in the series except for him to steal stuff).

?I thought getbackers was pretty good too, albeit long.

Blatant bull**** is blatant bull**** (about Bleach).
Quote by david9d5
You, my friend, win in epic proportions

Quote by sharpshootr55

Man... now I gotta clean my laptop screen.

Quote by ozzyismetal
^That has too much win for me to handle....
I think I need a glass of water and a nap.

Ghost in the shell, Beck, ranma 1/2, fullmetal alchemist, FLCL, Elfen Leid, Escaflowne, Akira, Bleach, Cowboy Bebop and Trigun are all awesome.