Page 1 of 3
My little brother just drew giant arrows on his body with permanent marker and is running around pretending that he is the Avatar, and now he is crying because I told him that airbending isn't real.

Stupid little brother stories, anybody?
hahhah how old is your brother?
My Gear-

Guitars
- Schecter Gryphon
- Ibanez GRX40

Amp/Effects

- Crate FXT65 With DSP
- Dunlop Cry Baby Classic

My Choice
- DR 9's
- Dunlop 2mm
Quote by CowboyUp
13 in like 3 weeks

That makes that story kind of sad...
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
is your brother 'mentally challenged'?
Guitars:
Ibanez EW30ASERLG
Jackson Performer PS4 (soon to be sold)
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Orpheus Valley Fiesta FC
Gear:
POD X3 Live
Boss ME-20
Marshall MG15DFX
M-Audio Fastrack Ultra
Boss DR660
Quote by avenged_Freak
wow he needs to grow up

So he can be "mature" like you?

I don't mind my brothers innocence. When I was his age, I was doing all sorts of things that I highly regret, so in that sense his tomfoolery doesn't seem all that bad in comparison.
Quote by flipthatchicken
am i the only one who read the title and thought the thread was going to be sexual in some way?

errr you need help?
Gear:
1965 Fender Mustang not a RI
Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass

Peavey Classic 50

Quote by flipthatchicken
am i the only one who read the title and thought the thread was going to be sexual in some way?

no
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Gold/Silver/Crystal.

Simply because I could breed the pokemon, and act out my sick sexual fantasies between Dittos and Chanseys.

Quote by bequickorbedead
She had sex..with my...AIDS?
the fact that he's 13 just makes it sad
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
Quote by CowboyUp
So he can be "mature" like you?

I don't mind my brothers innocence. When I was his age, I was doing all sorts of things that I highly regret, so in that sense his tomfoolery doesn't seem all that bad in comparison.

Yeah, innocence is better than getting in trouble. Innocence is usually a good thing, it's just at school kids who are naive tend to be made fun of a lot. It sucks, I learned that the hard way.
Quote by Monkey Biscuits
my brother got his head stuck in the back of a chair once. he was freakin raving mad. didn't see the funny side when i went and got the camera

I've done that before

On another random note, my other brother (10) is running around dressed like Double D from ed, edd, and eddy. He's got long socks, a stocking hat, red shirt, and a magnifying glass and keeps saying things like "Intriguing!"
I have twin 14 year old brothers

when they were 7 they attempted arson

I have worse brothers than most people
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
I am a little brother. When I was little, my sister used to pick on me because I used to sing the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles theme song. She would tell me to shut up and throw phonebooks at me.
Mine ran into a concrete wall once. Never ever figured out why or what possessed him to do it.

I laughed my **** off. Even when we were at the hospital with him, I was still laughing.
This week I have mostly been listening to...

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
As an additional remark, I would advise everybody to stfu and listen to Buz XD

The thing I hate most about my brother being 13 is that whenever I see that a UGer is that age I think of my little brother on the computer and stop taking them seriously for the rest of their career (which is usually short because they tend to think they are serious business and get themselves banned)
My little brother is eight.

Because of me, he is the only kid in the 2nd grade who knows what a chupacabra, sasquatch, jersey devil, mothman, and alien abductions are.

All the other kids are scared of stuff like the grudge.

No, he has real fears.
Quote by Buz O)))
Mine ran into a concrete wall once. Never ever figured out why or what possessed him to do it.

I laughed my **** off. Even when we were at the hospital with him, I was still laughing.

mine did too, at a school dance, he was running around when the strobe lights were on and slammed into a wall, he broke his 2 front teeth, and I laughed and laughed and laughed
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Quote by CowboyUp
13 in like 3 weeks

What. The. Fuck?
I'd send him to a military school if I was you .
Sorry though .
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by Pow3rSlave
I am a little brother. When I was little, my sister used to pick on me because I used to sing the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles theme song. She would tell me to shut up and throw phonebooks at me.

You had it easy. When I was 2, my older sisters dressed me as a girl and called me "Tanya"
I didn't see that he was crying the first time I read it. But at his age, he shouldn't really be crying over stuff like that.

I'm a little brother, but I never really did anything obnoxious.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
Quote by CowboyUp
You had it easy. When I was 2, my older sisters dressed me as a girl and called me "Tanya"

I proposes that everyone on UG now calls you Tanya from here on in.

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

My sister thought she was a boy until she got to like 1st grade.
Quote by Carswell98
mine did too, at a school dance, he was running around when the strobe lights were on and slammed into a wall, he broke his 2 front teeth, and I laughed and laughed and laughed

I think that people running into walls are on par with people falling off bikes for being the funniest things ever.

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

My little brother doused someone's car in petrol and set it on fire and then ran away when it spread to the house.

He has a Crown Court appearance next week. How cute ^__^
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by urik
What. The. Fuck?
I'd send him to a military school if I was you .
Sorry though .

Nah, he ain't a bad kid, he just tends to get completely obsessed with random things and is extremely emotional and dramatic about everything.

Come to think of it, my brother has serious issues
Quote by CowboyUp

I had similar things happen to me, except I have 1 older sister and my name was "Jenny". I'm so glad I'm bigger than her now and she knows not to mess with me...
Quote by Dinkydaisy
My little brother doused someone's car in petrol and set it on fire and then ran away when it spread to the house.

He has a Crown Court appearance next week. How cute ^__^

I think your brother and mine should never come into contact, things might start burning a lot
Last.Fm

― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Quote by CowboyUp
I've done that before

On another random note, my other brother (10) is running around dressed like Double D from ed, edd, and eddy. He's got long socks, a stocking hat, red shirt, and a magnifying glass and keeps saying things like "Intriguing!"

Is that show still going?

I loved that back in the day.
Quote by Carswell98
I think your brother and mine should never come into contact, things might start burning a lot

For the sake of humanity's well-being, please never consider putting them together.

EDIT: I misread your post, I thought you said "your brother and mine should come in contact". It's too early in the morning for me
Last edited by goldmember1217 at Mar 30, 2008,
Quote by KetchupLad14
Is that show still going?

I loved that back in the day.

Nah, but it was a great show. I bought season 1 for myself and my brother became obsessed with it.
Quote by Pow3rSlave

I still sing that!

Teenage mutant ninja turtles doo do daa de do
Quote by Buz O)))
I proposes that everyone on UG now calls you Tanya from here on in.

I second that motion. With a vengeance!

Anyhoo. I don't have a little brother. Why am I here?

Last edited by Your Mother : Today at 03:44 PM
Quote by CowboyUp
Nah, but it was a great show.

I just watched it yesterday.

Oh, and one of my little brothers is soo sensitive when it comes to video games. Every time he's playing Guitar Hero or something, my older little brother (who is an asshole by nature) walks in, says "phail" or "you suck" then walks out. The littlest one just sits there for a second, lets it sink in, then goes fucking ballistic. I just get some popcorn and watch the show.
haha

This thread is hilarious.

Makes me wish I had a little brother. Or any siblings at all, for that matter...

Quote by Hannakins
haha

This thread is hilarious.

Makes me wish I had a little brother. Or any siblings at all, for that matter...

Same. High five!

Last edited by Your Mother : Today at 03:44 PM
Page 1 of 3