Lookin to get the Orange Rocker 30 HEAD later this year.

But im gonna need a cab aswell. I cant afford the Orange 2x12 straight off so i wanna get something else in the meanwhile. Ive got about £150 max to play with.
1.Can i get anything worthwhile for this?
2.Should i just get the combo straight off, or should i save up and get the Orange 2x12...?

Thanks
Gibson, Martin, Orange, Apple.
you can get a cheapo cab like the black heart ... i think the 1x12 is rated at 70watts
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
Stretch your budget just enough to get the Orange 1x12, then get another one (if you still think you need it) when you can afford it. The head'll look really cool stacked on a pair of 112's.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
^ or that
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
Quote by slatsmania
Stretch your budget just enough to get the Orange 1x12, then get another one (if you still think you need it) when you can afford it. The head'll look really cool stacked on a pair of 112's.

awesum! the head is my bday present and with the birthday money i shall hopefully recieve i wana get the cab! so i guess i'll just have to wait and see if i can stretch it. haha.
Gibson, Martin, Orange, Apple.
^

I'll tell ya, considering the fact that GAK sells the 1x12 for less than half the price of the 2x12 (very unusual!), it's really the way to go. That way, you always have the option of just taking one cab if you don't need both (like for rehearsals). Or you could leave one where you practice and one at home, and only have to travel with your head.

Great plan, IMHO.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.