Well, last night I had a very strange dream

I...out of knowhere...had a Metal Master pedal, a guitar, and an amp which I was playing with. I was then on my couch playing, and I looked over the side of the couch and say a Digitech Whammy.

Then I wanted to use my Whammy and Metal master at the same time but only had 2 cables (which looked the same as the ones I have now). Then I remember I had a cable which had the very end about to break off (which is actually true). Then I got the cable, and it wouldn't fit in the Whammy so I started crying.

End of story Anyone else have a dream related to guitar? Or a strange dream kind of like mine (or funny)?
YEs i had a very weird guitar dream that i went to guitar center and couldnt find a good gibson to play so i bought a hello kitty strat
Erm... I played 'You Shook Me All Night Long' at Reading Festival with a sock instead of a guitar
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by cam_sampbell
Erm... I played 'You Shook Me All Night Long' at Reading Festival with a sock instead of a guitar

EDIT: forgot :lol doesn't work...
Quote by cam_sampbell

Legend
Quote by cam_sampbell

LOl thats funny
This is kinda off topic, but you asked about weird dreams.

I danced with a group of marshmallows at prom. Then I got really drunk and continued to party throughout the night. I had sex with like 10 marshmallows that night. And I only had one condom. There so soft and squishy.

Let's just say........rippage.
i had a dream where i stuck my wang in the guitar and then all of a sudden strings started to appear and sliced my wang off...o wait this is supposed to be a dream not a true story...nvm
Quote by Green RATM Day
Hey, whats with starting every sentence with 2 capital letters?

Well i accidently typed it up with 2 capitals but i was to lazy to change it.
Put sauce on your dog.

Tis fun
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
i had a dream that i was in digimon world and me and my mates were riding digi dragons and like i punched my mate in the face (which in turn deleted him) for calling my dragon (which was pink) a fag.
Quote by Tiksi
people who think that the tuning peg things have to be straight. I went to the bathroom once, I come back, and my friend detunified my guitar, and then asked why it sounded weird. ARGG!!!

mcROFL
I had a dream where I had an ENGL and a PRS.

Then I woke up to my Fender and B.C. Rich

R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory