Page 1 of 2
Ok im 14 years old and i want to go to a concert in august.And i dont know if any of my friends will go with me seeing as tiakets are 300 bucks and my friends are poor.So have any of you guys ever been to a concert alone at that age?
Quote by Rush_fan2112
i want to walk down the streets of a very large, populized city (one like toronto, or new york) wearing a wonder woman costume and eating a stick of butter

Quote by figsandbobo
I can eat a 16" no problem.
how big is the concert and what kind of venue is it. When i was 14 i did often but they were mostly local bands in small venues
yes
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
yeah, but 300 dollar tickets?
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Well, I went to see Biffy with a few friends but once they started playing I lost everybody in the crowd and ended up on my own anyway. I'm still alive so...
Got on the bus with me daysavaaaa
yeah i used to go to gigs alone then. Local ones and a couple of arena gigs. But its not the same by yourself.
Gear:
Mesa Dual Rectifier
Mesa 4x12 Cab
Marshall 4x12 Cab

Gibson SG Standard + Bare KnucklePickups - Warpigs
Gould Les Paul + BKP's - Crawlers
See Through Acrylic Strat

Zakk Wylda Wah
Original Crybaby
Boss Flanger
Boss Phase Shifter
I have, but it was a local band. they were awesome, though.
Gear
Peavy Basic 60 bass amp
Fender American Precison W/Quarter pounders
SX SPJ-62
Acoustic B100
SX SJB-75 LTD NA
Who would you be going to see?

$300 is steep.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
I'm 14, been to a few concerts and a festival, but never on my own, I think it would be kinda weird.
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
300 bucks for a ticket? that's outrageous.
My name is Charlie.

Gear
Gretsch Electromatic Pro Jet
Fender Deville 410
Electro-Harmonix USA Big Muff
Digitech Whammy IV
MXR Micro Amp
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
300 a ticket ? go there and stay by the door laughing at everyone going in paying that
---
i got tired of my signature and i no longer has one

---
wow $300? jimmi better be back from the dead for this one..
Ibanez RGR420EX
B.C. Rich MockingBird w/ EMG 81/85

Peavey Valveking 212 Tube Combo

Electro harmonix Metal Muff
Electro harmonix Big Muff
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
300? WTF?

And yeah, I have, you'll be fine.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Quote by CowboyUp
Get a job.

Not a lot of kids even have real jobs at 14, that's expecting a little much.
Quote by the_extremist00
300 a ticket ? go there and stay by the door laughing at everyone going in paying that

Win.

Who the hell charges 300 dollars (US I'm assuming) for a single show?
hmmmm......

well....

you are 14...

and 300 ...

for a ticket...

u comes to mai gigs?

i've just tricked u with the money, it was $3 and not $300
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
I'm 15 and I've been to 20+ concerts and never once by myself and that concert must be pretty good for $300
Quote by Tiksi
people who think that the tuning peg things have to be straight. I went to the bathroom once, I come back, and my friend detunified my guitar, and then asked why it sounded weird. ARGG!!!

mcROFL
well its the rockstar mayhem fest and i was lookin at the left pit tickets on the main stage.and i have a few friends that would come with me but i dont know if they have the $.and i saw these ticket prices on stub hub,not the festivals official website.
Quote by Rush_fan2112
i want to walk down the streets of a very large, populized city (one like toronto, or new york) wearing a wonder woman costume and eating a stick of butter

Quote by figsandbobo
You most definetly will lose your freinds in the crowd anyway. I always handcuff myself to whoever I go with.
Quote by rhcp33roxx
well its the rockstar mayhem fest and i was lookin at the left pit tickets on the main stage.and i have a few friends that would come with me but i dont know if they have the $.and i saw these ticket prices on stub hub,not the festivals official website.

Doesn't stub hub usually sell for more because people are trying to make a profit from the tickets they bought?
well its gotta be pretty big if its $300. and all concerts suck when you're alone. especially when your as young as 14 and its a big concert. dont go, you'll just be miserable the whole time.
**RIP In the Van on the Comeback Road**

Quote by confusius
You're going to have to go to the doctor. He is going to ram his finger up your ass and the rest you can imagine. It will be severly painful you are most likely to die in the process. Enjoy.
300 bucks sounds like a festival or a Rolling Stones concert, I went to the stones a few years back I had the farthest back seat and it was $75 ****in rip off but great show. And if your going to a festival dont take anything the people give unless you want to get dosed.
www.myspace.com/thestalkingbutlers

Holy Knight of the Crusading Order of the Stratocaster.

Gear:
MIA Fender Stratocaster
MIA Fender Telecaster
MI? Fender TC-90

Fender Hot Rod Deville
Blackstar HT5, HT40

various pedals
You call your friends poor, and then wonder why no one wants to go with you?
Gear:
Ibanez RG7321 Seven String
Epiphone Iommi Signature SG
Digitech Scott Ian Black 13
VOX Valvetronix AD100VTH
Laney 4x12 w/Celestion 50s
Quote by turtlewax
You most definetly will lose your freinds in the crowd anyway. I always handcuff myself to whoever I go with.

wait, what?
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
Yea stub hub is a rip off.Im just gonna wait for April so the official website will be selling them...anyone wanna go with me?lol.just kidding
Quote by Rush_fan2112

Quote by figsandbobo
300 is the dumbest ticket price I've ever seen. Even like, Metallica or slayer is at most 150.

And it wouldn't matter if you go with friends because you'd lose them in the crowd. Me and my friends went to the Metal blade 25th tour together, the last time we saw each other until the end of the show was when the first band opened up.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Just settle for some cheaper tickets a little further away from the stage so you can enjoy the show with your friends rather than pushed around in a pit alone.
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
yea i can chat around and stuff if noone goes with me...
Quote by Rush_fan2112

Quote by figsandbobo
Last edited by rhcp33roxx at Mar 30, 2008,
My first concert was a few months ago, but I was 15. I wouldn't say it's out of the normal to go to a concert at 14. To be honest, I wish I would have :P.
Page 1 of 2