I'm trying to get the cleanest sound possible on my Fender Blues Junior for then use a multi-effect pedal but I'm having difficulties to produce that perfectly clean sound.

You guys have any tips for me ?
umm... how are you finding it hard to do that??????????? its a frickin fender and a blues amp.... turn up the master volume and keep the gain volume low
Quote by Swat Man
umm... how are you finding it hard to do that??????????? its a frickin fender and a blues amp.... turn up the master volume and keep the gain volume low

That's actually what I need to know, the knobs. Thanks I'll try that, what about the bass, treble and middle ?
Last edited by TinyJimbo at Mar 30, 2008,
go to the settings thread to read about that. i usually keep my mids at 8, bass at 6 and treble at 4.5. but that is all about preference..

i keep my master volume in my room at 2.5 and i keep the gain volume at 3
Quote by Swat Man
go to the settings thread to read about that. i usually keep my mids at 8, bass at 6 and treble at 4.5. but that is all about preference..

i keep my master volume in my room at 2.5 and i keep the gain volume at 3

Thanks a lot !
Quote by TinyJimbo
I'm trying to get the cleanest sound possible on my Fender Blues Junior for then use a multi-effect pedal but I'm having difficulties to produce that perfectly clean sound.

You guys have any tips for me ?

Tube amps don't do "perfectly clean" so if thats what you want then you should look at something like a roland SS of some sort.
Not taking any online orders.
^its a fender, are you on crack? they are notorious for their perfect bell like cleans
^They are know for having some of the best sounding cleans, but that doesn't mean they are the cleanest amps around.

Tube amps played clean still have some harmonic distortion which is what makes them sound warm and inviting. Solid state played clean don't have the harmonic distortion which is why they often times sound cold and steril.
Not taking any online orders.
Turn the volume down pretty low and turn up the master. Mess around with the Bass, Treble, and Mids all you want to find a nice clean tone for you though.
Gonna Leave this town

Gotta leave this town

Gonna make a whole lotta money

Gonna be big yeah...
(Jimi Hendrix - Hear My Train A Comin')

flickr