ive just watched tenacious d, and i LOVED IT!!!, so i was wondering if there are other movis that are like that, you know, wanting to become a rockstar, hilarious, etc.............
My Youtube Channel

ESP LTD KH202 Kirk Hammett Signature ROCKS! n im gettin it, which ROCKS EVEN MORE!

Quote by MightyAl
I'm going to say mine would be one with a build-in Fleshlight, so I can f*ck my guitar and play it at the same time.
Spinal tap, bill and ted, waynes world.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
if you're talking about The Pick of Destiny.. I love that movie lol
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Almost Famous, Riding in Vans With Boys (except thats real, quite funny though)
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
MAN!!!!i used to be into hip hop, and i used to go to hip hop ave forum, and no one eva replied to ma threads, and if they did it would take ages, in UG one minute and ive got replies..............AMAZING, lol
My Youtube Channel

ESP LTD KH202 Kirk Hammett Signature ROCKS! n im gettin it, which ROCKS EVEN MORE!

Quote by MightyAl
I'm going to say mine would be one with a build-in Fleshlight, so I can f*ck my guitar and play it at the same time.
This is Spinal Tap, Wayne's World I & II, Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure/Bogus Journey,

I'll add more if I think of anything.
Soul Collector of the BassMilitia PM Dinkydaisy

Co-leader of The league of toxicity33, Kankuro, Dr. Gonzo Slash, DownInAHole, Synyster Gates, This End Up, and Neil_.

You should've used the Pythagorean Theorem, BITCH

BLALLALALASSISSIS *shank*
Quote by tr3nt
if you're talking about The Pick of Destiny.. I love that movie lol

i no man, that movie totally rocks..................and it kinda makes sense(well 2 me it does), cuz its actually not about your pick, its about whats in here (points at chest)....
My Youtube Channel

Quote by MightyAl
Waynes World 1 & 2.

THIS IS SPINAL TAP. (The movie I can guarantee the D took all their influences from for their movie) It is the funniest rockumentary you will ever see.

P.S apparently "rockumentary" is a real word according to Safari's inbuilt dictionary. Odd.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Pick of Destiny was awesome. One of my favorites.

Check out School of Rock, as well.
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
I love the Pick of Destiny. That is me and my friend's stoner movie.

Unfortunately, since we've seen it so many times, we know the lyrics to every song, and a lot of people hate the movie now because of us. Haha.
Quote by Pibbz
MAN!!!!i used to be into hip hop, and i used to go to hip hop ave forum, and no one eva replied to ma threads, and if they did it would take ages, in UG one minute and ive got replies..............AMAZING, lol

oh man, am a gansta from LA.
Quote by GuitarNinja12
School of Rock

+9876543210
Gear:
Guitars/ Basses:
PRS SE singlecut w/Tremolo
Epiphone Sg
Epiphone Thunderbird

Waiting in the wings:
Squier Strat mod
(soon to start)

Amps:
Line 6 Spider JAM
Peavey Max 115 bass amp
Quote by Pibbz
i no man, that movie totally rocks..................and it kinda makes sense(well 2 me it does), cuz its actually not about your pick, its about whats in here (points at chest)....

i lol'd
Ibanez RGR420EX
B.C. Rich MockingBird w/ EMG 81/85

Peavey Valveking 212 Tube Combo

Electro harmonix Metal Muff
Electro harmonix Big Muff
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
this thread is firin!!!!brb, i going to make a thread that will hoppefully get stickied about you favourite rock movies!!!!!make sure to post back...........!!!!
My Youtube Channel

Quote by MightyAl
dave grohl plays the devil at the end of the movie
Co founder and fifth member of the "I watched The cptncacklefanny Soap Opera" club. pm Theplague925 or PapaSmurph to join.
I like the Pick of Destiny, its been played out alot though. Everyone in this small ass town that I live in knows all the lyrics to the songs, its pretty sad because half of them don't know the proper lyrics(one of my pet peeves). Still a wicked movie though, check out some of their older stuff if you haven't already. Tenacious D's first album is one of my favorites. Also look for some of their older HBO specials, some aren't as funny as the new movie but still good for a laugh. "Butt Baby" is a definate must see.