does anyone know if, or where i can find out if, any of the esp f series basses are made left handed?
i was thinking of getting into bass
As far as I know, you can get most ESP-guitars designed just the way you want them. The custom shop pretty much offers you whatever you can afford to buy. I'd contact ESP to find out, as this is probably a job for the custom shop.
Quote by Cuddrow
As far as I know, you can get most ESP-guitars designed just the way you want them. The custom shop pretty much offers you whatever you can afford to buy. I'd contact ESP to find out, as this is probably a job for the custom shop.

But ESP custom jobs are $4,000 at cheapest
Quote by Cuddrow

yeah ESP customs cost a fortune. The only way to find out would probably be to check a few online music stores like musician's friend and also check some of your local guitar shops to see if they have one. ESP won't necessarily list a left-handed model on their website. In fact, they don't seem to even list all their models. I bought one that doesn't appear on their website in the same color and pickup configuration.
Ltd EC-400
Ibanez GRX40
Yamaha FD02
M-Audio Black Box
Marshall MG15CDR
Quote by LukeBTH
But ESP custom jobs are $4,000 at cheapest

Wouldnt it be dependent on the materials used, electronics etc
Manchester United
Why focus on esp? There are plenty of other basses for lefties.
The F look nice for a metal band but nothing special. Not hard to find a lefthanded bass with 2 humbuckers.

Warwick Corvette $$ Double Buck
Looks MUCH MUCH better.
To Be is to Do -Socrates-
To Do is to Be -Sartre-
Do be do be do -Sinatra
Last edited by Mescalino at Mar 30, 2008,