I've just turned on the news and a plane has crashed into some houses in Farnborough http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30100-1311171,00.html

There's been no survivors on the plane but the owners of the hit house were believed to be away
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
I love going to Farnborough XD
I'll have to walk down there and check it out
Quote by Sir Anonymous
I'd call you a crazy Brit, but your username seems to quite assure your sanity.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
Epic username of pure epicness

To: Jesus=ConArtist
Bloody hell i go to college in Farnborough.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
I was just watching "Head On" about a plane crash and then I went on the BBC website and saw that...
Quote by mmm schweppes
haha

you're just evil
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by akaDan
Government/Jews did it.

Tony Blair did it. He needs something to do now that he can't start wars anymore...
It happens.
Less people die in those than in car crashes.
Originally posted by TheBaron
I'm thinking you've got a beard...

Originally posted by Thornography
Okay well I want whiter teeth... and I would like to know if rubbing sandpaper on your teeth is safe or not.
Noooooooooooooo Not My House!!!!!
Your dreams are all out of focus;
Knock you up when you're feeling down.
And all the world feels so unreal...

COLORFUL COLORS
Quote by ishmonkey
Hitler was really smart and could have been a good leader but he was kind of a douche to the Jews.
i always thought Farnborough was in Surrey, is this a different Farnborough or something?

EDIT: imagine how scary it would be looking out your window and seeing that thing coming toward your house