Hi,

I've recently been using both UltimateDefrag and PerfectDisk to defrag my hard drive. I've been trying to decide which one is better.

I first tried it with PerfectDisk, and it pretty much moved all of my files to the outside edge of the hard drive.

Then, I tried it with UltimateDefrag, and it moved all the files back to the inside edge of the hard drive.

I've heard that files on the outside edge are accessed faster, but isn't there less space to move around in the inside edge? Which program defragged my hard drive better?

Thanks!
Quote by Twist of fate
Thank god! For a sec I thought I lost my virginity to a stuffed animal christmas dog!

^ Do you know who that is? It's the guitar player from Fall Out Boy.
Go for perfectDisk, purely because I use it as well. It gets the job done a lot quicker than my old one, forgot which. It's got better reviews, I don't know. I'd go for it.
Quote by gorecore=me
is a bidet a type of crisp?
Why not use the one that came with Windows? Are these programs better or something?
/CENTER]
Quote by pl0x
Why not use the one that came with Windows? Are these programs better or something?

Yeah, these programs are a lot faster and more efficient than the Windows one.
Quote by Twist of fate
Thank god! For a sec I thought I lost my virginity to a stuffed animal christmas dog!

^ Do you know who that is? It's the guitar player from Fall Out Boy.