yeah, that's what happens to old people...
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Pretty ironic that a man, who has fought against a whole regime, dies by a disease.

Sad, sad.

I don't know who he is but still RIP
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
i also question how sad you really are since you claim to be the laughing man
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Quote by LazySandman
i also question how sad you really are since you claim to be the laughing man

*reported*

this is off-topic and therefore spam.
War heroes should be the ones to get mass media attention when a death occurs. R.I.P Dith Pran

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
War heroes should be the ones to get mass media attention when a death occurs. R.I.P Dith Pran

I wouldn't call him a war hero, he was shining example of journalistic bravery.
Quote by Draken
I wouldn't call him a war hero, he was shining example of journalistic bravery.

Was it technically a war he documented? Even if it wasn't it was a brutal regime.

Coming to think of it, he probably saved thousands by exposing it =/

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I dunno a lot of people died before he escaped and he escaped during the war with Vietnam so he exposed it close to the end of it unfortunately
Quote by Draken
I dunno a lot of people died before he escaped and he escaped during the war with Vietnam so he exposed it close to the end of it unfortunately

He endured one of the greatest acts of genocide man has ever perpetated on man.
He is a "war hero" in every sense. He was able to tell a story that most of us would have gone insane enduring. He has been a personal hero of mine for a very long time.
I hope he finds peace.

LazySandman. You are obviously clueless. Why would you post something so callous?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
That's pretty sad, I remember reading about him a while back and being taken aback by his bravery and dedication to journalism. RIP
Quote by gorecore=me
is a bidet a type of crisp?
Wow. My dad was in the killing fields. He wrote a book about it. She read some of it in english class last year. It was pretty intense what her dad went through.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Wow. My dad was in the killing fields. He wrote a book about it. She read some of it in english class last year. It was pretty intense what her dad went through.

Your dad is a She?
Quote by Draken
*reported*

this is off-topic and therefore spam.

and wouldnt that make this be spam as well?
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
Quote by itsxsteves
and wouldnt that make this be spam as well?

No a report message isn't spam it's cleaning.

I feel really bad how people are being so callous, yes he was old, but still he died of cancer and that's just sad.
May he rest peacefully.
Quote by Draken

I feel really bad how people are being so callous, yes he was old, but still he died of cancer and that's just sad.

It would be no lesser of a death if he, or anyone else that died of cancer, had died of old age. Perhaps not as tragic, perhaps not as untimely; but every bit as sad.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
I saw the movie the Killing Fields for one of my classes so thats how i know about him. May he rest in peace.
we must become the change we want to see.
Quote by Out_Of_Exile
I saw the movie the Killing Fields for one of my classes so thats how i know about him. May he rest in peace.

Did you know the guy who played him was also a Cambodian who escaped the killing fields and both Sidney and Dith were consulted for the movie.