Last night i saw the mist. and to tell the truth, it was the first movie ive seen in a while that has genuinely scared me. really didnt like the ending though. so what did the pit think?
Bands I've Seen:
Ozzy Osbourne
Rob Zombie
In This Moment
Age of Daze
Blue October
Inward Eye
Thornley
Billy Talent
Rise Against
Rancid
Anvil
Theory of a Deadman
Shinedown
Pop Evil
Blink 182
All-American Rejects
Fallout Boy
The short story was better. It was alright. Ending pissed me off.
All your base are belong to us.
I've seen it.

That movie pissed me off more then anything.
"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." -Carl Sagan

Alvarez RD-8
Ibanez Jet King 2
I remember when i went to see it and Ollie shot that religious lady in the head the entire theater started clapping and cheering.
"Insecticon" of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

You make me feel
Like a dog, you can see, my emotions
Is this for real, i'm a man
Sinking deep, in the ocean
Yeah, when that zealous lady got shot, some dude in the theater goes 'F*** her corpse!' and as met with raucous applause.
Quote by alex_haeni
I remember when i went to see it and Ollie shot that religious lady in the head the entire theater started clapping and cheering.

yea lol i was so happy when he did that. stephen king is fu.cked up eh
Bands I've Seen:
Ozzy Osbourne
Rob Zombie
In This Moment
Age of Daze
Blue October
Inward Eye
Thornley
Billy Talent
Rise Against
Rancid
Anvil
Theory of a Deadman
Shinedown
Pop Evil
Blink 182
All-American Rejects
Fallout Boy
i don't see scary movies at all, so it scared the crap out of me. other than me and my friend, the theater was full of black people (not racist), and every twenty seconds they'd start laughing and clapping, it was dumb but kind of funny. i cheered and clapped with everyone else when the psycho chick got shot in the head.
Quote by alex_haeni

I was watching it with a friend and early in the movie I said that I would have taped that deranged bitch up by now.

Again, that movie pissed me off.
"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." -Carl Sagan

Alvarez RD-8
Ibanez Jet King 2
awesome movieeee 1st movie i saw with my gf=) n the ending was awesommmme i so new it was gonna happen lol n wen the lady got shot yea ppl clapped everyone hates her lol movie was awesome n i dont care wat anybody says=P
n i said somethin out loud during the movie n it was funny n everyone laughed in the theatr it made me feel good lol
Quote by Allnightmask22

Alternatively, have your friends hold him down, then take a dump in his mouth, make sure your genitals don't touch him though, that's gay.

Quote by RageAgainst...
Teddy-Metal
for those who like to mosh, but just wanna cuddle afterwards

smashing pumkins fans=)^
Quote by alex_haeni

Lol, same here

The movie was only entertaining because of the ending...
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls