I was thinking about purchasing a pair of these to put in my guitar. Seeing as Slash uses em I'd think they'd sound amazing, but then again when you really listen to slashes tone eh.. So anyways has anyone ever played a guitar with these in em? And if so how does it sound? I play rhythm guitar typically so I want a rich but deep sound.
Schecter Fan Club!

My gear:

Schecter Hellraiser Avenger
Epiphone Les paul Slash Signature
Ovation 2778LX
Boss DD-20
Dimebag Crybaby from Hell
Kustom Quad 100DFX
Vox AD100VT-XL
they sound great. they were a big upgrade for my humbuckers. try the duncan '59's if you're not sure about the alnico II pros
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
i have these in my les paul soud fantastic better than stock pickups there most suited for blues and heavy rock i'd say so reckon the could be a good choice for you.
Quote by GNRrocka
I was thinking about purchasing a pair of these to put in my guitar. Seeing as Slash uses em I'd think they'd sound amazing, but then again when you really listen to slashes tone eh.. So anyways has anyone ever played a guitar with these in em? And if so how does it sound? I play rhythm guitar typically so I want a rich but deep sound.

They won't sound amazing unless you're playing through an amazing amp. If your rig is a GT8 through a PA system then it really doesn't matter what your pickups are.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com