Hey i was wondering if anyone has the tab for this amazing song?
or if someone is willing to tab it?
even like the first minute tabbed would be awesometastic.
thanks for the interest

Song
I would also ****ing love this tab.
FEED ME MATHCORE

Quote by sashki

I also speak German, except no-one gives a shit.

GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE, AWAKE WHEN THE SUN HITS THE SKY
...or if no one has the tab, if someone knows the tuning that would be great.
cuz me and this guy ^ could possibly try to tab it out ourselves.
it would take several weeks though haha. if not months

EDIT: Nevermind i got the tuning. and the first little bit!

E-----------------[7]---------------------[5]------
C---------------------[7]-------------[5]---[5]---
F--------------------------[7]-----[5]-------------
E-------------------------------[5]----------------
A----3/5/8/7-------------------------------------
D-0-----------0-----------------------------------

Lmao just a tiny bit
Last edited by YourMessiah666 at Apr 3, 2008,
im looking for this tab too.
i have the tabs for song for stephen, reality, and 30 minutes in london if anyone wants to trade
I have the tabs for ashes in the sea, I will see if i can get it done tonight or tomorrow, it will take a while but i will get it done!
'00 Les Paul
Here is the intro
Tuning is DAEFCE

Harmonics
------------------------------------------(7)-----------------------------(5)----------------------------
-----------------------------------------------(7)------------------(5)----------------------------------
-------------------------0---------------------------(7)---------(5)-----------------------------------0-
-----------------------------0----------------------------x-(5)------------------(7)--------------------0
------x----0----3/5--------------------------------------------------------------------x---0---3/5----
-----------------------------------0-----------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------(7)-------------------------------------
------------------------------(12)------------------(7)------------------------------------------
--------(12)-----------------------(12)-------(7)-------------------------------0--------------
---------------(12)----------------------(7)-----------------------------------------0-----------
-----------------------------------------------------------------x----0---3/5--------------------
--0-------------------(12)----------------------------------------------------------------0------

---(7)-------------------------------(5)------------------------------
--------(7)---------------------(5)-----------------------------------
-------------(7)-----------(5)----------------------------------0-----
-------------------x--(5)-----------------(7)----------------------0-- (Tap Body until verse)
--------------------------------------------------x---0---3/5---------
------------------------------------------------------------------------
'00 Les Paul
Quote by MelodyMaker
I have the tabs for ashes in the sea, I will see if i can get it done tonight or tomorrow, it will take a while but i will get it done!

oh wickedtastic.
and to the other buddy; yeah i pretty much just improvised the intro with that little shape that i had. but thanks for the start!
Please hurry! I love this song, and really want to learn how to play it without paying $20 for a set of tabs from his label. @_@
Quote by demianR
i have the tabs for song for stephen, reality, and 30 minutes in london if anyone wants to trade

can you post the 30 Minutes in London tab somewhere? i've been searching it for ages... thanks
^^^^^ i havn't played this song, or even attempted it in a long ass time. but im guessing by my tab there that you would tune like this: string 6) tune down to D. string 5) leave it at A. string 4) tune up to E (from D one step higher). string 3) tune down to F. string 2) tune up to C (from B half a step higher). string 1) leave at an e.

hopefully that makes sense. and hopefully your strings don't snap haha
Quote by demianR

Hey can you please send me the tabs for reality....thanks
I want to trade for "Song for Stephen", "Reality" and "30 minutes in London". Send your request to marincu_alex[at]yahoo[dot]com or tell me what kind of tabs are you interested in.
Quote by demianR

do you think you could email me the tabs for Reality?
Quote by demianR

Could you send me the tabs for Reality to hail_jamespoachie@yahoo.com? I'd much appreciate it.

I do hope you've found the tabs by now, haha.