So I just ordered myself a new guitar from this french website called woodbrass or something, but the only payment option was wire transfer. I'm used to pay with Visa so I have no idea what to do and they didn't give me a bank account to transfer the money too. Anyone know what to do?
Why can’t a heterosexual guy tell a heterosexual guy that he thinks his booty is fly?

Quote by Curious Jeff
These posts are too long. Just do some drugs
I think you can send the payment to an e-mail address and they pick the account to deposit it into. I'm not a big fan of wire transfer though, not easily tracable.
How can I send a payment to an e-mail? They gave me a street adresse tho, but I'm not sending a huge amount of cash in a freakin envelope.
Why can’t a heterosexual guy tell a heterosexual guy that he thinks his booty is fly?

Quote by Curious Jeff
I've recieved by e-mail before, not sure how to send. Might have been a different kind of wire transfer. Also, looking at the website I see the Visa and Mastercard logos at the bottom.
Yeah that's what I saw too, but when i was ordering it, it said that the only payment option for that product was wire transfer.

Quote by Curious Jeff