you suck...

what was up with that nose job you got?

real men dont get rhinoplasty

real men get old.
Quote by King Twili
It's just me and Doris here ;_;

Quote by Zaphikh
Poops is the chat MC - but here we know him as Early Cuyler.

Free Downloads, Yo!

I can't actully discribe the stupidity of some people...
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
This girl later sends a harrowing letter as a Word document describing in depth a theory that hundreds of years ago Axl and herself were once one complete soul, a soul that she felt needed to be rejoined.
jesus christ. all this over someone who lost all their cool 10 (or more) years ago
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
You are not.

...stop being such a jerk to your bandmates, dude.

Quote by that website
The messages ranged from the canny “If you really are Axl, what was the name of your new song?” to the downright psychotic “Dear Axl, If you don’t reply to this I’m going to kill myself!” One girl wrote that she had been hiding in the bushes outside Axl’s house, stalking him, waiting for a glimpse of him at the petrol station, this girl later sends a harrowing letter as a Word document describing in depth a theory that hundreds of years ago Axl and herself were once one complete soul, a soul that she felt needed to be rejoined. After getting no response from Daryl throughout her final email is a vicious read where, ironically, she wishes it were Axl that had killed himself, and not Kurt Cobain.
What the hell?
Quote by Early Cuyler
you suck...

real men get old.

Well, real Axl is fat and bald.
Well, GnR might have pulled a Paul McCartney on us, someone who is identical to him replaced the dead Axl, and off course the real, dead Axl buried Chinese Democracy with him.
Quote by dartmaster
I am Axl Rose.

No I am Spartacus!

.... I mean ...Axl!
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
Quote by Early Cuyler
you suck...

real men get old.

Like Jackal? No, wait. That's "ancient".
Quote by Flying Couch
You are not.

...stop being such a jerk to your bandmates, dude.

What the hell?

People are insane.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
this guy is a bigger idiot than the real Axl...
Quote by IwannaBeSadated

I would have any sort of sex with any sort of animal.

this Daryl is hilarious! i wanna read that book and see how crazy these bloodthirsty fans actually are
Quote by Arkayna
Everyone knows that Axl Rose can't read!

no im the real axl rose
"Well you said I might get laid more if I didn't play pokemon... but I decided getting laid more isn't worth not catching them all."

E-married to the Super Fantastical simply_me(: