so i was thinking about buying some dimarzios for my strat. im almost positive i want Area '58s for my neck and middle, but im little undecided on my bridge pickup.

for the bridge i was thinking of the Virtual Solo, Virtual Vintage Blues, or Virtual Vintage Heavy Blues 2. I like to play stuff like John Mayer, RHCP, Led Zeppelin, and sometimes some proggy stuff like Porcupine Tree or Coheed and Cambria. which pickup would suit my needs best?

Dinobot of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

Quote by Stephen Colbert
Now the obvious question here is...

Who's fucking the ponies?

Quote by drop-dead666
Get.. Like he suggested, P-90's. Or you can just buy a hello kitty guitar.
I've never tried the ones you're looking at, but I can honestly say that my YJM and HS-2 in my Strat are the best single coils I've used so far.

Really great sounding pickups, tons of tones you can get out of them. I have a Tone Zone S in the bridge, which I really like as well and is much better sounding than any stacked pickup I've tried. When split and mixed with the HS-2 it gives this really cool chimey funk kinda sound. The YJM has a really warm clean tone to it and a really smooth lead when mixed with some gain. The Tone Zone S sounds great distorted and can easily do metal if you wanted to without anyone second guessing that you used a strat for it, but then it can also do some great lower gain stuff for rhythm, etc. When split it gets a really nice and defined sound to it. The HS-2 is kinda an inbetween between the other two in that it brings its own unique characteristics to the table. I like its clean sound the most out of the three or use it for rhythm for blues. With a 5-way selector you can get TONS of sounds out of them.

Like I said I've never tried the ones you're looking at, but if they're anything like mine they'll sound great.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com