The other night 3 friends and i were on our way to pick up somebody. So the driver parked in "somebody's" driveway and, while we waited for him to come out, we realized that most of us have banged a girl, one way or the other, in our cars parked in our driveway at least once. Out of boredom we listed the perfect, dark and remote places we've done it or those that will be great to try at.

Long story short. Soon I became the CEO of this company dedicated to find dark remote places to give lovers some privacy while on 4 wheels. It soon died cause Long Island NY is known for having dark streets and corners....but thats another story.

So, how about UG? where is your favorite love nest while on 4wheels?
Mine and friends are:

House driveways.
Behind THE bakery.
Train station.
Burger king parking (After midnight)
Behind some school field.
At the beach, by the water... so romantic.
Most ****ed up it this school/church's HUGE parking lot, cant barely see to the other end.
This wasn't on 4 wheels but my friend've done it at the girl's job (ice cream store). Im not going into details but the whole story sounds like a Tucker Max anecdote.

Tucker Max should be a big influence at any type of landscape situation haha.
Quote by PunkRockRAMONE1
On a skateboard. We do kickflips all night long if you know what I'm saying.

lol.
i haven't done it in a car, since i don't own one
Wow your e-penis just swelled right up...
Bought
Ibanez S520EX EMG 81+ 85
Boss MT-2
Weeping Demon Wah
To buy list
Dtech Whammy
Hughes & Kettner Trilogy
Quote by Pabli7o
we realized that most of us have banged a girl, one way or the other

Rape isn't cool anymore.
My 2nd-last girlfriend taught me an important lesson... blowjobs while driving are the 2nd best form of sexual activity. After morning-sex.

But as for actual sexual intercourse in my car, I live in Niagara Falls, a huge tourist area, and I would have to say the parking lot of the Days Inn that's right downtown. You can see all the lights of the city but it's still very secluded. All the other cars parked there at guests at the hotel, so it's rare they will go out driving in the middle of the night so you don't have to worry about someone seeing you.
Electrolytes Smell Like Semen...
Quote by sg4eva
My 2nd-last girlfriend taught me an important lesson... blowjobs while driving are the 2nd best form of sexual activity. After morning-sex.

Dude did you never see that movie Garp, with robbie williams in it if I remember right. Blowjobs in a car is a very big nono, even if you do it standing still.

For those of you who don't know it, it's a teacher(women) and a male student yes very arousing for those very few of you and he get's it in the parking space in front of her garage. The husband however always parks in a way of turning the car off(so no lights) at the top of the hill braking at just the right time. Of course with the lights of and not expecting a car to be standing there he rams into them from behind, I can still hear that doctor saying "but bitten off, never"
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
Last edited by FretboardToAsh at Mar 30, 2008,
In the old man's ford.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Retro Rocker
Rape isn't cool anymore.

████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
until I'm screamin' for more

why didnt i think of it haha

I guess not many people drive, or .... bang haha. I just wanted to share the boredom of that night.
Car sex eh?

Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by TooFast
Car sex eh?

you should quote InvaderTSN's "behind the bushes." It'd be funny it was a ford.

Imagine? you pull over at night with your girl and then... you'll **** bricks!
Haha. "This looks like a good place to stay. Goodnight"
Quote by Ez0ph
I remember that

Quote by Firenze

hrm... around here we do it behind the Lowes Food in town. or at the parks. no ones at the parks after midnight exept our three town stoners and they dont even come near cars.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Three town stoners? Big town eh?
Quote by Ez0ph
I remember that

Quote by Firenze

Quote by p o e
hrm... around here we do it behind the Lowes Food in town. or at the parks. no ones at the parks after midnight exept our three town stoners and they dont even come near cars.

with an avatar like yours idk how even girls come near you haha jk

Over here, they close the parks at night. Event the beaches. They put a lock in it but they dont close it. In other words... the lock is just holding the chain on the fence. People dont bother to get down of their cars to check these things... I DO! haha