I was listening to this guys review of en Epiphone Elitist, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxBNQHj4D-A and he said that Gibson finishes can get, somewhat sticky in humid weather. I live in Florida, and it can get pretty damn humid down here. Would Florida weather actually cause my finish on my Gibson (if I had one) to feel sticky?
Quote by smirnoff_black
Have you ever done this before? It's freakin' sweet! Earlier today, I was bored as hell just laying on my bed. I had an erection, so I started to use my penis as a gear stick and I was pretending I was driving. Has anyone else here ever tired this?
I think it is sweat that causes it, and it may just be the finish they use on epiphones.
Wait, so I would get the sticky effect with an Epiphone?
Quote by smirnoff_black
Have you ever done this before? It's freakin' sweet! Earlier today, I was bored as hell just laying on my bed. I had an erection, so I started to use my penis as a gear stick and I was pretending I was driving. Has anyone else here ever tired this?
lol yeah its the sweat and oil from playing mixed with the humidity and lack of regular up keep that makes em sticky . i dont think epis suck though i have an epi les paul standard and it plays and feels great.
nah, the finish only gets sticky if you play and don't clean it once in a while.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat