yea, the death song. i'm listening to it now and i get these pictures in my head of space and really cool stuff. i'm just wondering if anyone else gets amazing imagery from this song.
90% of teens say they would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers about to fall off a skyscraper, if you're one of the 10% who would shout, "JUMP MUTHA*******", put this in your signature

My Last .fm page: http://www.last.fm/user/mcgelie
Amazing it is.

Death thread there is
Hi

Quote by iceman95
Fiddler is a god!!!! omg that's a good movie
I don't get what's he's doing in the last part of the song right before it ends. Does he 8-finger tap that solo?
Quote by McGelie
yea, the death song. i'm listening to it now and i get these pictures in my head of space and really cool stuff. i'm just wondering if anyone else gets amazing imagery from this song.

yes! i love space exploration, i see a swirl of black and stars when i hear this song. all of the planets, all of the beautiful sunsets we will never see because of the vastness of space.. its a shame..
Quote by Karl Sanders
its like a four finger, diminished thingy
Last edited by kinzoku at Mar 30, 2008,
Quote by McGelie

I see it too.

I see images in a lot of Death songs. In crystal mountain for example, i get a lot of imagery of that, of undead priests inside crystal mountain with maggots in their skull and stuff, showing their true selves.

it's cool ****, gotta love music that really puts you in the setting
I see a lot of imagery from Voice of the Soul,

I imagine someone taking a long walk down a mountainside, and getting lost in a forest.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
yea all of the imagery is something that other bands don't do for me. when it's late and i'm tired, i like to put on Death and listen in my bed with the lights off. i close my eyes and its insane. i actually sleep better with it on.
90% of teens say they would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers about to fall off a skyscraper, if you're one of the 10% who would shout, "JUMP MUTHA*******", put this in your signature

Yes, the only other band to do that for me is Opeth...

In Valhalla we will find Chuck and Mikael awaiting...shredding like hell (pun, I guess?)

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
^^ and i will cater to their every need if they teach me to play guitar

EDIT: even if they don't teach me i will still serve them.

Well, of course...we've already discussed this

Quote by eggsandham2
Quote by P1ayingW1thF1re
Ah, what talent Chuck had, to make us see these things just by hearing some instruments.

hm... the only song i really get a visual from is Crystal Mountain and I imagine Crystal man from Megaman... lmao >_>"

though uh

PWF knows about all the crazy **** i see when listening to Buried Dreams lol

hm, though alot of the time Death's songs go really well with their titles, but rarely can I see visuals

only a few select songs by uh At the Gates and Vehemence also do this to me haha.... visual and all that shiznit
Quote by Chasepw133
I get a real 1984'ish vibe from 1,000 Eyes

Ya same hear, I used it for a project on the book.