Page 1 of 2
Kerry King from Slayer put on a guitar clinic in LA and SD this week. He was giving out autographs and teaching people how to play Slayer songs. Now, my guitar is signed by him!! Is that sick or what?
That's pretty cool. I think it would be cool to meet him and everything, but from what I've seen and heard, he's a dick.
maybe to a slayer fan but nobody else really gives a damn it's like in Nebraska they think the Huskers are the greatest football team ever but the rest of the world doesn't give a rat's ass
Quote by Pow3rSlave
That's pretty cool. I think it would be cool to meet him and everything, but from what I've seen and heard, he's a dick.

he didnt strike me as a dick. its more than possible that he has been a dick to other people on other occasions though
Quote by The_Paranoia
No pics no proof.

ill post pics when i can get a hold of a camera. my phone is a piece of **** and i cant get pics off it
To all the people who say that Slayer sucks:
Just get the hell out, if the thread title says Slayer and you don't like them you should not come in and ruin the thread.

To the ts: Cool for you. Mind to upload some pics?
It's pretty cool that Kerry King spends some time with the fans, many rock stars just do their shows and don't care about anything else.
Quote by SmarterChild
Kerry King sucks.

you suck

Quote by Cumbersome
Every Slayer song sounds the same.

well i see no simuarlarity with seasons in the abyss and angel of death

im not a fanboy at all

<.<
>.>

(they should really get a smiley for that)
Quote by TheQuailman
To all the people who say that Slayer sucks:
Just get the hell out, if the thread title says Slayer and you don't like them you should not come in and ruin the thread.

To the ts: Cool for you. Mind to upload some pics?
It's pretty cool that Kerry King spends some time with the fans, many rock stars just do their shows and don't care about anything else.

thank you Quailman. someone who posts a thread titled slayer doesnt want to hear a bunch of *****es saying slayer sucks. everyone has their own opinions about music and just because you dont like slayer that doesnt mean that they suck or that everyone doesnt like them. if you dont like the band stay out of the thread!
methinks he's nazi... aww hell, he plays like a beast
Quote by IwannaBeSadated

I would have any sort of sex with any sort of animal.

Quote by axefreak129

i agree to the first bit havent listened enought 2 have an opinion about the second
The Merchant Of the Resident Evil Club
]

Quote by hminh87
What is that big hole at the neck joint for?

Quote by Hoodoo Child
the neck?
Quote by FretboardToAsh

if you're not dutch you won't get it.

i dont get it. but im not dutch
Quote by campbell92
Do you actually dance after each post you make?

...that would be so badass.

!!PanterA!!

Memeber #7 of the Altar Of Slayer!!
maybe this should go in the metal forum in the slayer thread.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by 333OnlyHalfEvil
Kerry King from Slayer put on a guitar clinic in LA and SD this week. He was giving out autographs and teaching people how to play Slayer songs. Now, my guitar is signed by him!! Is that sick or what?

Was that a typo? Or am I reading it wrong?

SD = South Dakota right?

EDIT: If you didn't mean SD like a state, don't kick my ass for it >_<
Kerry is really nice.

I had him check some of my demo tapes and he was a really ****ing nice guy.

He's only a dick if you talk like a jackass to him (apparently I didn't)
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Quote by Cumbersome
Every Slayer song sounds the same.

Totally.

..no.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Haha, you lucky bastard. King's a cool guy. I wish I lived in the area and went to that.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Quote by The_Nameless112
While Slayer is one of my favorite bands, Kerry King is a moron. He doesn't even know how to solo.

when people say he cant solo
do they mean, they sound bad, or he just cant play em well

coz i dont mind the sound of slayer solos, there chaotic and fit in with the songs
Quote by axefreak129

You're basing this on Angel of Death.

Well guess what? He didn't write it.

Get the **** out.
sweet stuff dude
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Pretty cool. I talked to Jeff Hanneman once before a concert, he seemed like a good guy

Quote by FretboardToAsh

if you're not dutch you won't get it.

Maybe I'm not dutch enough, but I'm lost.
How I wish, how I wish
That the world, that the world
Had just one
THROAT
And my fingers were around it

Literature thread
Quote by Dregen
Was that a typo? Or am I reading it wrong?

SD = South Dakota right?

EDIT: If you didn't mean SD like a state, don't kick my ass for it >_<

SD = san diego
LA = los angeles

my bad, i forget sometimes that not everyone on UG is from California

Quote by diminishedtobme
Why would you do that? It'll just lower your guitars value.

first off, im new at guitar and i didnt buy one in hopes that it would go up in value and i could sell it. second its a $200 guitar. and third, the signature looks sick and im obviously a slayer fan.

Quote by Reject_666_6
That's pretty cool, man. What songs did he teach?

he taught a bunch of songs. i got there late though. the main ones i heard were raining blood (of course), angel of death, black magic, etc. the way the thing was set up was someone from the audience would come on stage and play a slayer song of their choice and then he would tell them how to play it better. he didnt have a set list of songs he was going to teach
Page 1 of 2