I'm looking for a couple things........I'm looking for a breadboard and this list of parts

http://geocities.com/teleman28056/fuzz_face_components.html

if you have them I have a MIM strat picgaurd with humbuckers in it to trade.....I'm also looking for a DS1
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
i built tht bad boy, but i used crappy transistors... I put in $70 on it, but I'd sell it for $40 plus shipping.

edit: small bear had matched transistors for under $10 the last time i checked.
dang that sucks. hows it sound....should I just go to radio shack will they have a better deal?

well they don't cost that much I should just buy em anyways huh?
Quote by gregs1020
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
you need to get germanium transistors. the newer silicon ones dont have the same vintage vibe.
ok I'll see what I can do about that know where I can get some?
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
thanks
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
I am interested

I have that MIM strats picgaurd for it would that be ok or you looking for something else
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era