does it suprise/tick off anyone else that the only componies who have figured out they should put stereo INPUTS on their stereo pedals are boss and line 6? there are loads of EHX and other pedals that i am like "thats sweet" but then just stereo outputs not inputs so it renders the effect usless.

shame.

discuss.
If its not fender than whatever]
use a stereo 1/4 inch jack

and the pedals probably have an aux in which is stereo too.

Even if you just plug in guitar you can use rotary or a leslie effect which pans your sound from left to write

Did you honestly think that you knew more than EHX Or are you just trying to look like an idiot?
there has to be some way around this,or all artists wouldve been using only boss and line6 pedals for recording,which is not the case,right?
Unless you wish to use two separate instruments into your pedal, what's the point? And many people (the vast majority) don't use a stereo output on their guitar so it's not economically viable.
i'm unsure as to why you'd need a stereo IN..

only 1 signal is coming from any of my guitars at the moment.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
1 signal from guitar goes to pedal. The pedal splits the signal into stereo. What the hell would a stereo input be used for?
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
Quote by Nike-Man
Keyboards use effects pedals and most of them have l and r outputs

...So buy keyboard effects pedals. Or better still, buy a cheap mixer and run any pedal into the effects send.
Quote by bartdevil_metal
...So buy keyboard effects pedals. Or better still, buy a cheap mixer and run any pedal into the effects send.

What are you talking about? So many pedals are used for different instruments. So if the company makes their products usable by different intsruments, they have more possible customers. It doesn't matter what the majority of guitarists do. The majority of guitarists don't play on large stages where leslie is use full, but the pedals can handle those types of situations with stereo out. Same thing with a piano keyboard. Also loopstations delay reverb is for all instruments and they have stereo out and some have stereo in.
Quote by ffud
does it suprise/tick off anyone else that the only componies who have figured out they should put stereo INPUTS on their stereo pedals are boss and line 6? there are loads of EHX and other pedals that i am like "thats sweet" but then just stereo outputs not inputs so it renders the effect usless.

shame.

discuss.

How does it render it useless? The pedal probably internally splits the signal into 2 outputs. Most guitars are mono.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
no the problem is when you want to use more than one stereo pedal, because then you can only enjoy the stereo aspects of on pedal. need the input to continue the line to the second amp.
If its not fender than whatever]
Stereo inputs are crucial if you want to run more than one stereo effect in your signal path. Ie a chorus, delay, and reverb.
this is why if you are an effects junkie you should look into rack gear.
Gibson Explorer
Jackson Soloist SL3
Orange Tiny Terror
Mesa 2x12