Page 1 of 2
ok yall,
ok, i don't know why, but ive just now realized that i have $hity luck with girls. im not sure why. like yesterday, at disney world i was talkin to this girl, and we were gettin in a conversation, and get this. she told me her school where she lives, and when she was leavin orlando, andwhen i asked for her name, she said she wouldnt because i was a stragner to her. second example, friday night, i asked this girl whos a friend of a girl i like for her number, and she texted her asking if it was ok if i could have it, so, the next morning on the bus, i asked her what the girl i like said, and she showed me the texts she sent back, and they were all like "NONONO you can;t give it to him, hes all like, eeewwwww" and stuff(there were 3 of them, i dont wanna remember all of em. so anyways pit, is there anything i could do to help me with my ladygirl probelems(that was what my frend refers to them as)?
thanx
p.s. there are many more examples, they were both recent and i dont wanna type em all
How old are you?
Originally Posted by Bubonic Chronic
Far as you know, with your prepubescent peach fuzz, a Vagina is that large Asian country with nukes and a space program.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Maybe you're not br00tal enough with the ladies. Punch one of them, show her who's boss. Then you play the waiting game...

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
1) TS leanr to spell please, its PROBLEM..not PROBELEM

2) Relationship thread, people will help you out alot more there, i mean cmon, you're asking the pit. The pit is like a place where loadsa of people with no lives absoluteley hang out, with exceptions like SYN and JOJ
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Maybe you're not br00tal enough with the ladies. Punch one of them, show her who's boss. Then you play the waiting game...

or better yet, punch more than one of them!
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Quote by Zero-Hartman

most useful reply in this thread. pure brilliance my friend. have some cool points.
Quote by Seth Shadows
dum, da num, dun dahnahanhanhanahnahhhhh *E5 / D#5* dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn chuggg chuggggg DUN, DAH NAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Quote by nine01n
why did the woman cross the road?
who cares, why the hell is she out of the kitchen?
Quote by LazySandman
or better yet, punch more than one of them!

Someone call for a falcon punch?
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Quote by Bubban

Bubban, are you randy jackson?

anyway, im in a good mood so i think i'll help out TS.

maybe you shouldnt ask girls friends for their numbers, ask the girls themselves. and for the disney world thing, you should have been all smooth and gone for a hand shake and said "hi im <insert name here>, now we're not strangers." then winked. it would have worked like a charm.
learn to type first, then take it from there
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by DunnySun
*waits for someone to post the Jay Z lyric*

I have 99 problems but a bitch aint one....... Yeah
Quote by dark&broken

According to your profile you are in your 40's. No wonder teenagers (I would class "girls" as being youngish, at least >25, wouldn't you?) are like "eeeewww!"
Quote by ECwomantoneman
According to your profile you are in your 40's. No wonder teenagers (I would class "girls" as being youngish, at least >25, wouldn't you?) are like "eeeewww!"

ok, i aint 40, im somewhere between 12-15
Quote by eggo_boi_15
*leanr* to spell please, its PROBLEM..not PROBELEM

lol, irony.
Father ov Terror!
Abu ol-Hol
enter the pylon
thru' the galleys ov past
catacombs ov night
into the starry womb

www.belphegor.at
just show your piece and let her nibble the bait
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Last edited by Eggmond at Mar 30, 2008,
Quote by guitardude34875

You dont so sure...
----
Quote by guitardude34875

Lies, if you are old you have to either use drugs or sweets to bribe them, the skill is in choosing the right one for the right person
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by diablomastabarb
lol, irony.

I didnt see the typo....

Quote by faultyy
Lies, if you are old you have to either use drugs or sweets to bribe them, the skill is in choosing the right one for the right person

Get pedobear to teach you his ways
Quote by dark&broken

I have pretty bad luck too.

I broke someone's heart last week... whoops.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by guitardude34875

ummm....

Quote by guitardude34875's profile

Birthday : May 2, 1966

Quote by rabidguitarist

You say that like you dont mean it...RABIDGUITARIST you are mean

/joke
Quote by dark&broken

Uhmm no offense, but by the sounds of those remarks the girls gave you, they're probably not all that attracted to you.

I don't think ''ewwwwwwwwwwwww'' is a widely used expression if you like someone.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Quote by diablomastabarb
lol, irony.

I can't believe I didn't spot that.

Quote by rabidguitarist

I'm kind of in a tight situation and that may end up happening to me sooner...or later .
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Quote by Cpt.Jackass

I don't think ''ewwwwwwwwwwwww'' is a widely used expression if you like someone.

Oh...
Quote by dark&broken

Quote by eggo_boi_15
You say that like you dont mean it...RABIDGUITARIST you are mean

/joke

I don't mean it- I don't even care.

It's just hormones- noone falls in love with me.
>:[
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
from looking at your profile i would say you are either 13 or 14.
who the **** cares? your still young. you have plenty of time to meet someone.
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
I think we should rename the Relationship Thread 'Girl Problems'. Because the only people that post in there are either guys with 'Girl Problems' or girls with problems. Genius.
Quote by Tom Martin
I think we should rename the Relationship Thread 'Girl Problems'. Because the only people that post in there are either guys with 'Girl Problems' or girls with problems. Genius.

That is genius.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
So, what! Girls don't even talk to me, I'm the equivelant of invisiable but I don't make a thread on it.
do you perhaps live in disney world?

as viewing your other threads 3 of them are about disney world...
Page 1 of 2