Page 1 of 2
Oh, not mine, but my friends.

He was walking through a mall and a little kid walked face first in to his groin. It just ruined everybody's day... SO damn awkward.
Quote by wylde_overdrive
Oh, not mine, but my friends.

He was walking through a mall and a little kid walked face first in to his groin. It just ruined everybody's day... SO damn awkward.

haha, are you sure that wasn't you?
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
o i c wut u did thar... >.> <.<

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
PDA on school property.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
im looking at the picture in the TS post... and call me what you will... but what happened exactly?
My reflection
Dirty mirror
There's no connection
To myself
I'm your lover
I'm your zero
Im the face in your dreams of glass
taking 18 ecstacy pills in the space of 3 hours, then falling asleep with my head next to a door that gets used alot
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Quote by PumpkinHead94
im looking at the picture in the TS post... and call me what you will... but what happened exactly?

The piece of fake wood that is supposed to support the computer failed... miserably.
Quote by faultyy
taking 18 ecstacy pills in the space of 3 hours, then falling asleep with my head next to a door that gets used alot

thats not a failure. the fact that you lived to tell the tale is epic win my friend.
life (or better yet, not having one)
Quote by bassboy 999
Cheers to you triple x maniac

Quote by snipelfritz
Wait, your dick is in a chick's ass, and you're complaining.

Its a sad, sad day.
Quote by faultyy

I'd be willing to call BS unless you explain how the chuff you managed that.

I mean first off it's a stimulant is it not?!

Plus that many would surely = OD?

Prove me wrong.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
I've had my share of fail...though I've learned to convert other's fail into my win.

It's a delicate process.
Back to the classic avatar.

Quote by KISSguitarist
You are the best writer ever Graybass. Sig me for that. But i love you! You should make a book!

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy
Jesus christ, your avatar is the best I have seen in my life.

Quote by mh400nt
Graybass_20x6 has a better avatar than you
I once liked a girl. She ended up choosing a "gay" guy over me. Not so gay now, are you? Many of you have probably already heard that story, though.

Another Failure: I was riding my bike once (a few years ago) when I came upon a sharp turn at the bottom of a huge hill. Long story short, I slid about 25 ft. going about 25 mph. Not fun.
I had a really bad stomachache and I wanted to puke.. so I went to the restroom.. so, I was sitting in front of the toilet.. and I got really dizzy.. so I couldn't keep my head up anymore.. so my face ended up inside the toilet... but I hadn't puked yet.. so it was just water... but anyways.. UGH

"When I die, I want people to play my music, go wild and freak out and do anything they want to do." - Jimi Hendrix

"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." - John Lennon

I'm a GIRL!
haha wow i think i have the exact same computer as you...

compaq presario SR1717CL? Thats what it says right above the power button anyway, Either way it looks identical
Quote by gu1t4rh3r0
One of my friends said to the principle once,
"NO! The voices tell me not to talk to you!" *Runs away on all fours*
The principle eventually caught up to him and gave him a drug test.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
I'd be willing to call BS unless you explain how the chuff you managed that.

I mean first off it's a stimulant is it not?!

Plus that many would surely = OD?

Prove me wrong.

I should have mentioned that I fell asleep at around 6am after starting taking them at 9pm. If they were tidy pills or cut with anything ODable I'm pretty sure I'd have been ****ed, but alas they were not, they were the size of disolveable(sp?) tablets and very powdery.

It's actually quite hard to OD on pills, not that I'd reccomend testing that theory out due to the fact you don't know what's in them

Quote by Pr3vieWX360
haha wow i think i have the exact same computer as you...

compaq presario SR1717CL? Thats what it says right above the power button anyway, Either way it looks identical

SR1750NX
other night i was really drunk and opened my door withonly a shirt on to my girlfriends grandparents and brothers. Phacepalm
Quote by pawm24
I had a really bad stomachache and I wanted to puke.. so I went to the restroom.. so, I was sitting in front of the toilet.. and I got really dizzy.. so I couldn't keep my head up anymore.. so my face ended up inside the toilet... but I hadn't puked yet.. so it was just water... but anyways.. UGH

EWW!! PUBLIC TOILET WATER!!!!

my failure: existance

(wow emo much?)
One time, i put my lock on my locker on backwards (so the dial to unlock it was facing the locker) so when my bro had to come get his books, he would look like a goof trying to open the lock . turns out, i forgot to get my books before i locked it.
One time I was fooling around with a lady in the back of my car. I stopped, said "excuse me," opened the door, and threw up. Not only did it make that date awkward as ****, I ruined my shoes as well.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
Lately i've been failing everytime i sit at my mac, open up Reason and try to make some music...
Even when i open my mac with the intention of studying.
And when i post a song in the Songwriting and Lyrics forum...

Well, and yeah a good loads in the past too...

Very optimistic!
My account name for one. I've had many fails in life, lots of them have been on here, just look at some of my first posts. Being high at school most of the time, homecoming last year, argh, just too many to list.
Mine would be wandering into the pit for the first time about 6 months ago. I'm not the same person anymore
Quote by MyImmortal
My account name for one. I've had many fails in life, lots of them have been on here, just look at some of my first posts. Being high at school most of the time, homecoming last year, argh, just too many to list.

hahahaha

Evanescence is so bad!
Quote by wylde_overdrive

Nvidia actually. The ATI sticker is from the old integrated graphics chip.

Yesss. BFG kicks ass.
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
Quote by beeboshain
is that becuase you have ATI graphics or what

and because he has an AMD instead of a pentuim >.<!!!!!
Quote by girlscoutcookie
and because he has an AMD instead of a pentuim >.<!!!!!

It's Intel, not Pentium. n00b.
Page 1 of 2