Before i get flamed at i realize that there is an Ultimate Wah thread but whenever i post thousands of posts just bombared my post and my question never gets answered. So im truly sorry for posting lol
My friend is selling is Vox Wahpedal, its the Vox V847, i was wondering (im trying it tommorrow at school) is it good for what the chilis play like live, john frusciante and not fullly distorted just overdriven stuff? I can't really bring my amp to school to try it coz its huge and he wont lend it so im trying it through my marshal mg.
Would it go well with a big muf pi?
Thanks
Oh yeah hes selling for £25-30
/CENTER]
id say yea, most people seem to like the Vox wahs and they retail much higher than £25 so go for it if you want a wah pedal
Quote by Zangetsu 101
Girl (Ned/chav) annoying me on the bus.

Me "Have you ever bled out your arse-hole?"

Her: Facial expression was priceless - "What??! Noo!"

Me: "Well if you want to keep it that way, **** off."

She then turned away and whimpered.
Great wahs. Many guitarists have used them (Jimi, Clapton (I think), and probably many more)
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
well you could at least put this is in the GG&A thread that woulda been closer, and i htink vox did the the original wah pedal.
ive only heard good things about vox pedals
The ultimate wah thread gets very few posts. Most of them are bump posts or off topic. Your question wouldn't be ignored.

There's a review of it in the first post of that thread too methinks.

AFAIK it doesn't do higher gain stuff well but for cleans and slightly overdriven stuff, it's fine. It's also easy to mod so you can mod it to your needs rather than buy a new one later on.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Last edited by Lemoninfluence at Mar 30, 2008,
Vox is the original wah pedal. i've heard that Hendrix used the vox more than the cry baby. Definitely buy it, here in the states that pedal would sell for about £50. So your getting it for half price. go for it.
alright thanks, yeah its a year old but hes barely used it
/CENTER]