is it an atchally tube amp? is it any good? im thinking about getting one as i have about a 200 pound amp budget.
It's not a valve amp no, it's a hybrid modelling amp - hybrid it just a marketing scheme. They are good for practice though. What genres do you play
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
klkl im looking for an amp loud enough to do small gigs with and to do band practsies/ jam with so it may not be best
Yeah it'll cope with that - what genres you looking to play with it.
Quote by Pookie6

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

rock/ alt/ blues lol

tons of stuff really
Muse, radiohead style stuff
chilis style
bloc party
editors
foos
lol alot of diffrent shiz
Yeah - you're looking at the right amp
Quote by Pookie6

Quote by uk.mace

i have one and i love it. it sounds great and is very cheap. the power limiter on the back is amazing. you can crank your master and then turn this down so you can play quiet but you don't lose any tube tone. i recommend this amp fully but i would recommend one of the higher power, 30w for your bedroom, 50w for SMALL gigs and fun, 100w for gigs you could get away with, and the 100w head through a cab if you need the extra power, but the are amazing and i swear by them.
GEAR:
1959 Vintage Gibson Melody Maker
Fender Stratocaster
Martin OMM
Epi Les Paul Std
Pitchblack
Dunlop Wah
EHX Russian Big Muff
EHX Holy Grail Reverb
Palomino V16

For pictures of my gear click http://s464.photobucket.com/albums/rr8/spoutz/Guitar Gear/?albumview=grid nao!

-Matt

Sláinte