Will the Edge Zero fit the cavity for the Edge Pro?
Ibanez RG1570
B.C. Rich KKV
Jackson RR3
Jackson RR5
Ibanez S320
Ibanez S520EX
Vox AD50VT-XL
Dunlop Zakk Wylde Wah
Marshall 2203KK
Marshall 1960A 4x12 Cab
Boss ML-2 Metalcore
Coffin Case Blooddrive
Quote by JoelTheShredder
which version of the edge pro do you have at the moment?

I have the with the parts number of 2EL1J11K. If that helps.
Ibanez RG1570
B.C. Rich KKV
Jackson RR3
Jackson RR5
Ibanez S320
Ibanez S520EX
Vox AD50VT-XL
Dunlop Zakk Wylde Wah
Marshall 2203KK
Marshall 1960A 4x12 Cab
Boss ML-2 Metalcore
Coffin Case Blooddrive
Quote by COBHC_Slayer
I have the with the parts number of 2EL1J11K. If that helps.

Thanks a lot.

Would you happen to know where i could get a diagram, in case routing is needed, which im sure will be needed to fit the extra items. I dont wanna have too many intonation issues.

And one last thing, I could not find an email or phone number to contact ibanez.
^thats the parts number for the Edge pro. to answer your other questions ibanez isn't giving any info on it's new Trem system.
Ibanez RG1570
B.C. Rich KKV
Jackson RR3
Jackson RR5
Ibanez S320
Ibanez S520EX
Vox AD50VT-XL
Dunlop Zakk Wylde Wah
Marshall 2203KK
Marshall 1960A 4x12 Cab
Boss ML-2 Metalcore
Coffin Case Blooddrive
Quote by nyandres
Thanks a lot.

Would you happen to know where i could get a diagram, in case routing is needed, which im sure will be needed to fit the extra items. I dont wanna have too many intonation issues.

And one last thing, I could not find an email or phone number to contact ibanez.

www.ibanezrules.com will most likely sell the EZ, as soon as it becomes available.

Please keep in mind though that the EZ will most likely require routing and the trem itself will probably be around 300$ when it's finally released.

Unless you really want one on your current guitar, you're better of sticking with your Edge Pro or saving a bit more to buy a new RG2550Z which already has the trem installed.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
I think the EZ is smaller so it will fit in the cavity but im not sure about the back routing. Because of that ZPS system it might need to be larger.
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13