I was searching youtube a long time ago around when Thnks fr th Mmrs started gaining popularity and I saw a video of a guy who went out on a street corner in New York City or somewhere along those lines, and had his guitar and case and played a cover to this song, but he sang it in a slow Dean Martin type of way. Now I can't seem to find that video anymore, and I would really like to know the name of the guy who sang it. It was supposed to be a funny video because he had people dropping weird objects into his case instead of money, and he just looked at them and smiled. But I really liked the way he sang it, so if someone could be of any help in finding this video then I'd appreciate it. I've searched high and low without any luck.

Thanks
What am I?

- Fender Fan-Boy
- Vintage Lover
- Monster lead guitarist

Get at me.
Use the Fall Out Boy thread for these questions in the future.

The video might have been taken down, that happens sometimes.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Sorry, I didn't know there was one. Any way this topic can be moved?
What am I?

- Fender Fan-Boy
- Vintage Lover
- Monster lead guitarist

Get at me.
Not by me or you. You can delete this thread and ask in the other thread.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Meh... I'll just remember next time *doubt there will be one*

but yeah, i doubt this video was deleted because it had a lot of popularity at the time... I just wish I remembered the guys name who did the cover.
What am I?

- Fender Fan-Boy
- Vintage Lover
- Monster lead guitarist

Get at me.