I'm in the process or starting a website to display a portfolio of my writing and sell a few handmade copies of the books. Only problem is that I'm no webdesigner, and I'm not really into computers/coding/frontapge/ whatever. So I was wondering if anyone on here has thought about going into that line of work and would consider helping me out, for payment of course, in a deal where they can use the website as a showcase.

I don't mind what platform you work on, as long as it's easy to update and maintain and can do what I need it to.

If you're interested, PM me and we'll talk

CT

love is a dog from hell.

Apprently that domain has expired so I can't view it, sorry! Like I said if anyone is interested, just shoot me a message

CT

love is a dog from hell.

I took a class last semester and really enjoyed it. I've considered it as a career, but I think I'm settled on law for now.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
I took a class last semester and really enjoyed it. I've considered it as a career, but I think I'm settled on law for now.

Let me know if you want more details.

CollinPalysBass, you didn't know that? It only expired 3 days ago.

love is a dog from hell.

Quote by we have sound

Let me know if you want more details.

CollinPalysBass, you didn't know that? It only expired 3 days ago.

I got it back but its not back up yet. No i didnt, i hate the stupid people i have my domain with. But back when we had a web host she forgot to renew the domain and next thing we knew we had to pay some douche in Maine a grand to get it back, so thats why i freaked, thanks for telling me that man. Phew.
OP, if you get into Web Design, try all kinds of software. I personally like Dreamweaver and than if there isn't a picture on the website I want or I need to post a Powerpoint to the site, I use Contribute. Both Adobe softwares. Very expensive though, buy those if you really want to get into Web Design, there are also numerous freeware web design programs to get started.