I dont understand why i get really Bored out of My Skull On Holiday (not like beach holiday just time off work). When i work im not that excited about it but when i get off i get on a weird downer. I just bought a Wii and a 360 and i cant be bothered playing them, im just totally lethargic. Someone cheer me up.
Get out and do something different.
YellowGreenBlueRed

Quote by webbtje
You live in a ruler, the only child of trouser water (?); it's very fantastic, and salami!
I like how you capitalised "Bored out of My Skull On Holiday".

Anyway, yeah I know how you feel. Make some kind of project; build something, write something, learn something etc

Or: wank.
Well at least you ain't got constant revision for Exams.
Quote by babakkatt
Whats wrong with asking a girl what kind of cheese she likes?

LOUD NOISES
I'm sorry to hear that. you ned something exciting to do, other than sex. Something that would challenge you.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Wank. Solves everything.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Try havin a wank for more than 10 minutes. Thats challenging for me.
Quote by babakkatt
Whats wrong with asking a girl what kind of cheese she likes?

LOUD NOISES
i have a bottle of absynth but im still hungover from the last time i had 6 shots of it. girlfriend is working abroad...its sunday night 1am so friends in bed and willie is sore after too much fapping.
smoke bats, lie down and trip out to sick music. play x-box. get a life
Quote by Stinkles
P.S. Don't even get me started on how unfair penis sizes are not that im complaining.

P.S.S. Because I love my tiny penis.

Quote by raisinbran
In soviet Russia, I ban Cas
if you lived close to me, i'd totally come & do somet!!
i have absoloutely nothing to do with two weeks off school & all my friends are being boring as hell & not doing anything except sitting inside the whole time playing on games & shizz!!
& therefore i have nothing to do but sit on the computer the whole time, on myspace & UG & things!
i really wanna make some boat type things, like on Viva La Bam when they go down the river, then cross to the other river & go to the lagoon!!
but no one will do anything like that with me!!
all my friends are always like "yeah, lets do that!!" & then i ask them when to do it the next day or whenever & they say the "cant be arsed"
anyway.......... COME TO MY HOUSE!!! =D
Quote by ibanez666
smoke bats, lie down and trip out to sick music. play x-box. get a life

okay ill have yours
Quote by _-Joey-_
if you lived close to me, i'd totally come & do somet!!
i have absoloutely nothing to do with two weeks off school & all my friends are being boring as hell & not doing anything except sitting inside the whole time playing on games & shizz!!
& therefore i have nothing to do but sit on the computer the whole time, on myspace & UG & things!
i really wanna make some boat type things, like on Viva La Bam when they go down the river, then cross to the other river & go to the lagoon!!
but no one will do anything like that with me!!
all my friends are always like "yeah, lets do that!!" & then i ask them when to do it the next day or whenever & they say the "cant be arsed"
anyway.......... COME TO MY HOUSE!!! =D

dude we could go on a fatal boat adventure up loch lomond or the lake district...im in the scottish borders
Quote by AM666
dude we could go on a fatal boat adventure up loch lomond or the lake district...im in the scottish borders

WOW thats close enough!!
we should totally do somet!!
how far do you live from carlisle?? if you know?
Quote by _-Joey-_
WOW thats close enough!!
we should totally do somet!!
how far do you live from carlisle?? if you know?

1 hour 50 mins

dude if im too bored to start playing halo/zelda/crysis im not gonna make it down! I fancied going to Amsterdam but my passport ran out.------------
Quote by AM666
1 hour 50 mins

dude if im too bored to start playing halo/zelda/crysis im not gonna make it down! I fancied going to Amsterdam but my passport ran out.------------

you WILL make it down.... someday!!
i live about an hour & a half south of Carlisle, it seems like a bit to go just to meet up, but it'll be fun, if we ever do it lol