ive come down to either the line 6 echo park or the boss dd6, i cant decide which to get, im more interested in which one has a better buffer and wont affect the tone as much, cant really decide which to get, they sound great to me, also have the tap tempo function, but i couldnt tell which one changes the tone more at the store, but im worried once i get home it wont react the same with my pedals as it does at the store without any pedals in front of the amp
Guitars
Epiphone Les Paul Custom (Alpine White) (retired)
Gibson Les Paul Swamp Ash studio
Gibson Les Paul Standard Faded (Tobacco Burst)

Bass
Squier Vintage Modified Jazz
I'd probably get the Boss. I tried out the DD3 and the Echo Park and i like the DD3 more so I'm guessing the DD6 will be even better
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Dude line 6 dl4 I love mine. Save a couple extra bucks and have it all.
the dl4 is way to big for my board, plus i dont need that many delay options, so a single pedal delay with tap tempo is plenty for me
Guitars

Bass
ive tried them both already, i wouldnt mind either, but im not sure which has a better buffer, but i might be leaning towards the boss dd6....
Guitars

Bass
Well the DD-6 sounds more sterile than the Echo Park when the echo park is set to like tape delay. Plus the echo park has the rhythmic settings which are EXTREMELY useful.
Last edited by thebrewfan at Apr 6, 2008,