alright when i plug my bass in my amp i get this like popping noise, i tried my other bass and it didnt do it so does anyone have any idea what it could be?
Probably the feedback of the bass that makes the popping sound is the problem, other than that I don't know what's wrong.
Awakening The Revenant
Deathcore side project: Malevolent

Quote by shavorules42
start with more poppy music with occasional screams and then work your way into emoish crap like a day to remember and so on.
it's probably a problem with the first bass' input jack, have it checked out nd also try ti with a different amp
i was thinking input to but could it have anything to do with pickups? in a way god i hope so cause ive beggin for new ones any way but damn i want this to be an easy fix
plug the bass in then turn the amp on
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
turn the output volume to 0 on the amp will also help prevent this.

Gear:
Fender Standard Jazz Bass
Artec Matrix Pedal Tuner
BBE Optostomp
Boss GEB 7
EHX NYC Big Muff
Ashdown MAG C410T-300
Torque T100BX
GAS-ing for:
Boss SYB5
Behringer Intelligate IG9
this thread is well over a year old. I think the TS has solved the problem by now.

*closed*
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.