Page 1 of 2
Whats up guys. Does anybody here dip (flavoured tobacco behind the lip)? A couple buddies of mine do and I was wondering if it's really bad for you? And what happens if you swallow a bit by accident?
One Love
yes, i causes mouth, gum, or tongue cancer

and if you swallow it or your spit,
it will more than likely make you throw up.
YEAH DUDE
Quote by atlmetal
yes, i causes mouth, gum, or tongue cancer.

You're deadly!
Quote by atlmetal
yes, i causes mouth, gum, or tongue cancer

and if you swallow it or your spit,
it will more than likely make you throw up.

Exactly, it's terrible. Don't get into it.
Signature temporarily empty
I can't stand it. I think it's stupid looking when people use it, and can't stand when they spit it. ****ing nasty.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Don't swallow. It's not too bad, but if you use it from now until you're 70 you might get cancer.
WATCH THIS

Quote by GabeT347
does anybody have a sitar?
Quote by highway62
you have to buy them from george harrison. He owns all of them
it is disgusting and absolutely terrible for you
it will give you cancer and/or make your face fall off
About half or more of the guys in my town do it. I don't because I don't like the taste, I'd rather just smoke a cig. Hence, why I'm not being an ass and putting on a "holier than thou" front.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
Last edited by Bayonetwork at Mar 30, 2008,
Lol everyone in my town dips. My friend tried some once, swallowed alittle and threw up all over himself.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
It makes you look like Bubba from Forrest Gump
myspace.com/sidetrackedrock
myspace.com/scottkrausmusic

Quote by an epic mistake
Woah guys, this is actually the first post relevant to the thread in a LOOONG time. I applaud you Scotdizzle.

I found the damn sig thing!
Dip is one of those things that I can't seem to figure out why anybody bothered to invent in the first place.
Does it really satisfy a need?
Not to mention, it's probably the worst tasting thing I've ever had the misfortune of putting into my mouth.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
Quote by Chobes
You're deadly!

i loled
"Well you said I might get laid more if I didn't play pokemon... but I decided getting laid more isn't worth not catching them all."

E-married to the Super Fantastical simply_me(:
Quote by Sleaze Disease
Dip is one of those things that I can't seem to figure out why anybody bothered to invent in the first place.
Not to mention, it's probably the worst tasting thing I've ever had the misfortune of putting into my mouth.
That's the only problem...it satisfies the need for nicotine. I stopped a long long time ago tho. Nasty habit.

Though I sometimes do miss cherry skoal.
Gear:
Inflatable Guitar
Digitech GSP 2101/Mosvalve 962/Yamaha S412V
My Imagination
It cause all the cancer they talked about, but if its somethin you wanna try, try it. I dont do it though I dont like it. If you swallow it you do throw up. and a lot of the people I no use it to get off cigs. Its all about satisifing, i no that anit spelled rite no bad spellin jokes please, your nicotine addicition
i hate it, and it gives you mouth cancer and such. i live in WV so everyone around me does, but i'd rather just smoke cigarettes, but im quitting that too probably =/
I breathe air.
I loooooooooooooves me some wintergreen!

Haven't had a dip in a few months though.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
A bunch of guys I know do it. I've done it once and I did not like it at all. It can give you lip, mouth or gum cancer, I think, not too sure about that. Anywho, I don't recomend trying it.
Gear
Epiphone Black Les Paul Standard with gold Grover tuners
Fender Mexican Electric Blue Stratocaster
Line 6 Spider Jam
Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble
Boss CS-1 Compression/Sustainer
for some reason for everyone at my school its the cool thing to do.

its really fucking gay. so many better things to spend money on.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
just look up hairy tounge
youl never want to chew tobacco again
My Gear
Fender 72 Tele Deluxe
Behringer GM108
Austin Boot-Heel Cutaway
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112

Quote by mikeman
Everyone can relate to food or taking dumps but nobody sings about it.
I'm trying SNUS for the first time right now. Not the same, but it's interesting. Tobacco in a little pouch, no spitting required. I'd rather have a cigarette, but it's not bad.
Quote by Your_Dad

Oh hai guys

They REALLY could've hired a better spokesperson.
Quote by InvaderTSN

no kidin?
My Gear
Fender 72 Tele Deluxe
Behringer GM108
Austin Boot-Heel Cutaway
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112

Quote by mikeman
Everyone can relate to food or taking dumps but nobody sings about it.
It's really bad for you (not to mention revolting).
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Quote by InvaderTSN
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by NorthofTO
Whats up guys. Does anybody here dip (flavoured tobacco behind the lip)? A couple buddies of mine do and I was wondering if it's really bad for you? And what happens if you swallow a bit by accident?

You might get jaw cancer and have to get it removed. And nice avatar Lemonade is a great cd.
ED REED BABY
Quote by Sleaze Disease

It has Nicotine in it. They put trace amounts of fiber glass in it to cut open places in your lip to let the Nicotine get into your blood stream. Dip does the job of a cigarette, but no smoke involved. If swollowed you most likely with vomit. You have to spit often and the juice stinks profusely. It can cause cancer. I don't dip, but I go to shop class in an Alabama school so I learned alot.
To a shredder, a second is a long time.

Member of the UG Gentlemen of Higher Thought Establishment.

Invite only, if you want to be considered, contribute well to UG, and respect others as much as possible!
It's basically everything involved in smoking a ciggy, without smoking it. You just get nasty teeth and gums. I really see no purpose in dipping.
Peace.
chewing tobacco and dry snuff are both better, dip tastes like ass and makes you look like a total redneck. Cigarettes FTW.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
I'd personally rather smoke a cigarette but it's ok if you don't have and smokes or are in school. I have some Kodiak wintergreen in right now. Skoal isn;t that bad, but if you want some hair on your chest (or tounge) Copenhagen is the way to go. Last year we got an emo chick to chew. It was an epic moment.
Yeah, I tried dip a couple of times...If you really want tobacco, just smoke. Chewing's disgusting, and not anywhere near as satisfying.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Disgusting habit.

edit:but you do develop that awesome wrist snapping motion... Anyone know what I'm talking about?
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
Quote by Chikitty_China
Disgusting habit.

edit:but you do develop that awesome wrist snapping motion... Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Yeah, I work with some guys who like to show that off. One of them was hooked on prime times, cigarettes, skoal AND nicorette gum at the same time, I found that kinda funny.
^^I do know about the snapping motion...

but you know dip is good when you can run your finger along your gums and it comes right of onto your finger

no good
+I've Been Wandering Around
Making Up Movies In My Head+
im guessing you dont live in canada because if you did
and you lived in ontario
and guy without a ****ing jaw would come in and speak to you
on why you dont use chew tabaccoo
I've witnessed the wrist-snap.
It fills me with unspeakable rage.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
Page 1 of 2