This is a song I've been working on. It's a work in progress so go easy. If you got any suggestion please share 'em.

Chorus:
Fight the man that is our plan
To rise against to make a stand
We have to live, we have to give
Our message is in how we live

That is the punk rock style
Don't turn that worn out dial
Stay awhile, you don't even need to smile
Where did you come from?
Drugs, Violence, abuse, and then some
Some play to set them free
Some play to make them see... End so far
With an irresistible blend of reggae induced hip-hop and catchy pop-punk hooks, Half Chance Heroes captivates audiences with their unique sound and energetic stage show. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8bSU0u8uvM
The extreme rhyming kinda turns me off personally. just sayin. and you say live in the chorus twice very close together. may need to change that somehow. The verse, which im assuming is a verse, lacks flow. And the topic to me is just like "hey im in a punk band and were rebels" and i personally think that itd be better to maybe go into something like "*insert reason here* is why i hate the government let me tell you why this sucks". you kno what im sayin? You could probably use more verses and add some meat to the thing as a whole. And try to avoid those worn out phrases like "fight the man" and try to find new ways to mix things up while still bein true to the punkness inside. But thats just me. Could you check mine out? Link is in the sig.
Sounds like it would be a Casualties song.
Not saying there's anything wrong with that, but it's nothing really special.
If that's what you believe in, then go ahead with it.
I'm just saying it's not exactly revolutionary.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.