i feel like having a few drinks.It's just over littl;e stuff and i'll get over it,but should i take the plunge?
as long as you dont drive man
Quote by Lamont

i once dreamt my wallet was on a helicopter and i chased after it. and eventually i pulled my dick out and lassoed the bottom of the copter and pulled it out of the sky. i woke up screaming
Do it. It works for me.
Quote by joeyj123
there are 11 words in 'the alphabet'
What kind of plunge?

Swimming? Suicide? Marriage proposal? Toilet clogged?
Signature temporarily empty
having a few drinks isnt really a plunge is it? but whatever, just dont drive if you do i drink or smoke when im stressed and/or thinking, it works for me =/
I breathe air.
Quote by Vinnie9
as long as you dont drive man

+1
Because if that doesn't kill you, I will.
We've drained full confession booths, polluted drinking wells with our repentances, and then stood grinning with our arms around the shoulder of a rotting child.

If you resist change, you will be here forever.
Drink whilst simultaneously driving, and blaring "Heat of the moment". You'll get over it.
"I play guitar" - Me
You're asking UG permission to have a beer because you're feeling stressed out?

Go ahead! I've had two WHOLE cans (to myself!) this evening, and I didn't even feel unhappy before-hand!
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by Lord Of Donkeys
What kind of plunge?

Swimming? Suicide? Marriage proposal? Toilet clogged?

eitherway this muthafukaz goin down
Umm that's a good thing on account of if you stop thinking you die haha jk but yea do it if you think it will help DO IT NOW!
"Well you said I might get laid more if I didn't play pokemon... but I decided getting laid more isn't worth not catching them all."

E-married to the Super Fantastical simply_me(:
Smoke a joint? I realize it's probably not a good idea but it really does help
Quote by thefitz
Interesting. It turns out that there are people on the forum who play an upright bass. I'll make a note of that.

*makes note*

*puts note on wall*

*stares at note for a minute*

*sits back down and resumes doing what I was doing*