well me and my band have a show in 2 weeks. we were invited by a church to play. but theres a catch. we can only play accoustic guitars, no electric and no drums and were a heavy band lol so we need some ideas. were allowed 4 songs, so we plan to write 2 and do 2 covers. this is wher you all come in. i need some accoustic songs that are kidna heavy at the same time. thanks
Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.
Last edited by metalwarrior40 at Mar 30, 2008,
How Coulds You Plays Ze Grandpas Guitars!!!?!?!?? Thats Not Metalz!
Neon Neon Neon Neon Neon Black

UG's #1 anti-active advocate

Gear:
Engl Powerball
Carvin DC727
Schecter C-1+
Line 6 Flextone 3
Line 6 M9
dont play if all your stuff is heavy...it'll discredit your band. (not saying acoustic sucks i love it)
are you absolutely positive you cant use all that? you could ask them if they could make an exception so you could play some creed or something. But if theyre firm about it, theres a great song called "Holy is the Lord" by chris tomlin. at least i like it alot and i listen to heavier stuff so check that one out.

You should play if you can, the guy above said dont play because it would discredit your band, but 1) you should never turn down a gig and 2) its probably for a good cause cuz its at church. hope that helps at least a really small bit. good luck.
bust out Zakk Wylde's Stillborn Acoustic... that'll show em... nice soloing in it
I breathe air.
its like a concert. we dont ahve to play any specific song. or like worship stuff. we can go light if we have to no big deal, we just prefer heavier stuff. still any more ideas. pleasee keep going!
Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.