Hey pit,
so i have this project due on monday about the book I am Legend (yea its the same as the movie), and i need 3 songs that sort of represent the book/movie. What songs could you guys suggest for me? For those who don't know the plot, its a guy who invents a cure for cancer and turns everyone into weird mutants. so the protagonist is alone and tries desperately to find a cure. meanwhile he is slowly going into depression and loneliness.
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV
ohh thats a nice one gtr thnx
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV
mmmm......have you tried to take the soudntrack of any random zombie movie?
Looking for a new sig!
Electric Tears by Buckethead might work.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
shrinking universe - muse ? it worked for 28 weeks later and its the same relative premise i suppose
frankenstein by the edgar winter group
Keep the change, pimps don't jangle
or is there anybody out there by pink floyd
Keep the change, pimps don't jangle
One-Metallica

The song is about war, but has the kind of hopeless feeling to it that was in the movie.
The difference between a man who runs 4.4 and and a man who runs a 4.5 is 12 inches.

The difference between a man who gives it his all for his team and a man who doesn't is a mile.
Alone Down There- Modest Mouse
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by zepzepzep86
great suggestion

i agree