That is what I'm using to get rid of pimples..

My mums friend is a skin doctor and she said just to use hp instead of the creams and what not....because I have tried them.

I just started drinking water instead of pop...I used to drink 4 cans of pop a day. : (

I just started drinking water instead of pop yesturday
haha

So any other things I should try to get rid of these guys?

Oh and I also started parkour so I'm getting my workout.
Quote by Chikitty_China
Heidi Klum's gonna be on.

<.<

>.>

I'd slime her...
Quote by Rody_Walker
That is what I'm using to get rid of pimples..

My mums friend is a skin doctor and she said just to use hp instead of the creams and what not....because I have tried them.

I just started drinking water instead of pop...I used to drink 4 cans of pop a day. : (

I just started drinking water instead of pop yesturday
haha

So any other things I should try to get rid of these guys?

Oh and I also started parkour so I'm getting my workout.

If you are selling sope you aint gonna make a dime!
I just use sandpaper to get rid of my acne. It keeps my skin super smooth.
Signature temporarily empty
Parkour, in my opinion, is really ****ing stupid.

As to stay on topic, change your pillow case often, and shower twice a day. Deodorant, etc. Also, eat healthier.
Quote by AM666
If you are selling sope you aint gonna make a dime!

You might make several dimes selling soap though.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by VIRUSDETECTED
Parkour, in my opinion, is really ****ing stupid.

wat you dont think being able to run up walls and jumping from roof to roof to ground without sustaining injury is kool??
"Well you said I might get laid more if I didn't play pokemon... but I decided getting laid more isn't worth not catching them all."

E-married to the Super Fantastical simply_me(:
I try not to eat too greasy stuff and use this soap thing and lotion twice a day.
Looking for a new sig!
Quote by Peice_of_Mind
wat you dont think being able to run up walls and jumping from roof to roof to ground without sustaining injury is kool??

No, it's just a way to show-off. It's stupid as hell. Oooh, look at me, I can flip through the air, now I get laid. Aren't you cool.
Zinc in your diet can help with Acne. Fried foods and high sugar sweets should also be kept to a minimum.
use proactive..... in the words of p diddy, "I DONT WANT NO BUMPS ON MAH FACE!"

but seriously i used it when i started highschool, now i'm acne free, maybe a pimple every one and a while, but when i look back at pictures from middle school i realized my skin looked terrible
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
Quote by VIRUSDETECTED
No, it's just a way to show-off. It's stupid as hell. Oooh, look at me, I can flip through the air, now I get laid. Aren't you cool.

Ain't nothing wrong with getting laid, that's for sure.
If you have good insurance, go to a dermatologist and get a prescription.
Retin A-Micro is great to use.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by VIRUSDETECTED

Dont kno about you but after all the time and effort it took to learn how to "flip through the air" and i could run up the side of a building and onto the roof and jump off i sure as hell would show it off. And wats wrong with getting laid?
"Well you said I might get laid more if I didn't play pokemon... but I decided getting laid more isn't worth not catching them all."

E-married to the Super Fantastical simply_me(:
Last edited by Peice_of_Mind at Mar 30, 2008,
Just get Proactive. It works.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Quote by k00kie M0nster
Ain't nothing wrong with getting laid, that's for sure.

I know that, but I hate when arrogant assholes get all the girls because they can do a ****ing backflip. Oh, aren't you so skilled? Why don't you contribute to Society for once? God, it pisses me off so much.
Quote by VIRUSDETECTED
I know that, but I hate when arrogant assholes get all the girls because they can do a ****ing backflip. Oh, aren't you so skilled? Why don't you contribute to Society for once? God, it pisses me off so much.

what the **** are you talking about you weird ass peice of ****
Quote by VIRUSDETECTED

You need to retort with a frontflip. It's the only logical way.
Every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you
i do Parkour to i just started so im not real good but hell its so much funn
gear:
red fender strat
digitech rp200a
fender amp
roland micro cube
I've been drinkin 8 cans of Diet-coke since I was 8. I never had pimples until I turned 15. I don't think soda leads to acne. Anyway, I just try to wash my face. Works well enough.
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
Quote by Chikitty_China
I've been drinkin 8 cans of Diet-coke since I was 8. I never had pimples until I turned 15. I don't think soda leads to acne. Anyway, I just try to wash my face. Works well enough.

and 15 is when you hit puberty, you can't get pimples when your 8 even if you bathe your face in ****. you are an idiot
broad spectrum anti-biotics. they work like a charm. probs your most effective bet at sorting your prob. doctor perscribed me 6 months worth, and it worked great
Quote by Lord Of Donkeys
I just use sandpaper to get rid of my acne. It keeps my skin super smooth.

sandpaper? pussy, when I had acne I used a bench grinder.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
sandpaper? pussy, when I had acne I used a bench grinder.

Pansy-ass. I just used a bench.
Every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you