Ihave my first band, well I thought I did. We were going to play a song a t our school's talent show for our first gig. Nobody could deside on what song. Finally we agreed on "Knights Of Cydonia" by Muse. After about three weeks of only like two people showing up for practice at a time, we finally got the whole band together. Only we didn't have a drum set or anything for the singer to sing into. (We don't have any of the proper equiptment yet, we were just going to borrow the schools)

So basicly its me and the bassist practicing together. Thats when I heard the singer sing for the first time. I thought my ears were being raped. So then I desided that we had to do a different song, something he could sing "Smells Like Teen Spirit" Only problem was it was four days before we auditioned for the talent show.

The bassist and I knew our parts, the singer learned the words. We were ready, oh wait, the drummer tells us at the audition, that he doesn't know the drums. I freak out on him, then we audition. I smile and start playing, thats when the bassist came in with the drums coming in that weren't even in a rythm. I normally use the drums to keep my timing, so I didn't know the transitions. Thats when the singer comes in, my ears were being raped again, and he was singing the wrong words. I stop playing, turn off the amp, take my guitar and walk out with my girlfriend laughing.

Now three weeks after the audition and we (drummer, bassist, and I) have desided that were kicking the singer out of the band. Only problem is, that the singer has anger issues and thinks that were the ones that suck. He also only wants us to do metal covers, while the rest of us want alternitive. In other words how do I, a 5' 5" scranny weekling,kick out a 13 year old a foot taller and with facial hair from the band?

Getting to the point, we need help with these things.

1. Kicking out the singer
2. Finding a new one
3. What is all the equipment we need for singer?
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
A backstabbin' bitch who calls himself the 'oracle'?

Quote by 100%guitarmad
I AM GOING TO HAVE TO REFER TO THE FIRST QUOTE IN YOUR SIGNATURE

UG loves me so much. Do you?

MY NAME IS JACOB. CALL ME THAT.
well personally i just kick him out and be blun t but if your scared just tell him that you guys suck and are no were near the talent his vioce needs so he should leave.
oh yea and just audition for a new one if you dont know anyone and all i know is he needs a microphone
a mic.
lol

and dude
just tell him that their are creative differences.
let him talk ****.
gives your band some buzz lol

and im telling you this from experience
we had to kick out our drummer
it was bloody
but whatever
he got over it
we're a much better band now
and everyones happy.

so go for it
unless you wanna do metal nirvana songs..
>___>
First Emo of the Bass Militia PM DinkyDaisy to join
Quote by metaldud536
Did your know your son likes to fap?

Quote by Minkaro
I'd rather shove a Pidgeot up my arse than spend any time with Jimmy Page.

Quote by Table Salt
You win for making me really laugh.

add that:
Myspace
Ditch the entire band.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
In other words how do I, a 5' 5" scranny weekling,kick out a 13 year old a foot taller and with facial hair from the band?

Getting to the point, we need help with these things.

1. Kicking out the singer
2. Finding a new one
3. What is all the equipment we need for singer?

um..
1. ooh facial hair... 13 years old... if you cant beat that get a tazer.. or a baseball bat

2. ...audition?

3. mic and mic stand, amp for the mic.
I breathe air.
Fire everyone from the band and then go back and hire everyone except the singer.
Or just grow some balls and kick him out.
For the equipment all you need is a mic and a guitar amplifier (if you dont want anything expensive.)
Thats what my band uses to practice.
Or you could buy a whole PA system if you have the money.
Gear:
Guitars/ Basses:
PRS SE singlecut w/Tremolo
Epiphone Sg
Epiphone Thunderbird

Waiting in the wings:
Squier Strat mod
(soon to start)

Amps:
Line 6 Spider JAM
Peavey Max 115 bass amp
Maybe try:

Mic to 20 foot calble with an adapter so it can go into an amp, amplifier loud enough to be heard.

And can either you or the bassist sing? that'd make it easy...
Четвертый член в "Русскoй группe." PM Vindication to join.

My Gear:
Ibanez RG470

Peavey Bandit 112

Shooting for a PODxt

Forevermore

Kingston In Ruins
That was a pretty funny post man lol.

It can be problematic working with ppl sometimes, gotta be patient and open minded.

Look up on the net for music classifieds in your area or put some printouts in music shops to look for a singer.
Quote by Dead_End
In other words how do I, a 5' 5" scranny weekling,kick out a 13 year old a foot taller and with facial hair from the band?
um..
1. ooh facial hair... 13 years old... if you cant beat that get a tazer.. or a baseball bat

Tell him he's fired in front of his mum.
Creative differences seems like it would work.

Plus, if he thinks you guys suck, he should be happy to leave.

You should still be afraid of his beard, it could have a mind of it's own.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown