Does anyone know a way or a specific method your supposed to use when you do dime squeals on floyd rose, and not throw the guitar ridiculously out of tune?
Your guitar shouldn't go out of tune with a floyd - that's the whole point. Maybe you have a specific problem? what kind of guitar/floyd?
Gear:
Inflatable Guitar
Digitech GSP 2101/Mosvalve 962/Yamaha S412V
My Imagination
Quote by KryptNet
Your guitar shouldn't go out of tune with a floyd - that's the whole point. Maybe you have a specific problem? what kind of guitar/floyd?

It's a Peavey Vortex.
The local music shop tried to sell it for me for that reason. Every time i do 1 dive bomb the tuning sounds god awful. I'm not sure what kind of floyd. Right under the mechanism where the bar is attached to the guitar and the little knobs are, it says licensed under Floyd Rose.
I haven't had much experience with tremolos other than my Jackson, but I think the general feeling is that you need either an Official Floyd Rose or one of the ibanez ones to get some decent use out of them.
- make sure the bridge is balanced correctly
- make sure the strings are stretched
- make sure the locking nut is locked
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
^^ Yeah. If your a technically proficient, check out the FR sticky. Even a cheap floyd or floyd-type shouldn't go out of tune with one Divebomb or DimeSqueal
Gear:
Inflatable Guitar
Digitech GSP 2101/Mosvalve 962/Yamaha S412V
My Imagination