i need to write the "rising action" of a story by thursday and have no idea. this is probbly a stupid i dea, but w/e. so any ideas? nothing inapropirate: im the oldest kid in the class (or acts like it) and ive already done a character sketch mentioning zepplin and stuff and my teacher got a weird look on her face. she already doesn't really like me (m fine with i dont really like her) but it needs to be pretty good. so any ideas? please?

thanks
The Zeppelin lifted off of the ground and was shooting machine guns at space pirate nazis. The action taking place was intense!

There, I just did you're school work for you, now go smoke crack or something.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by Bubban
The Zeppelin lifted off of the ground and was shooting machine guns at space pirate nazis. The action taking place was intense!

There, I just did you're school work for you, now go smoke crack or something.

wait, why would a zeppelin be fighint nazis?
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by civildp1
wait, why would a zeppelin be fighint nazis?

Good point. Space pirate commie Russians then? Besides, maybe the regular nazis were worried the space pirate ones would steal their thunder.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by Bubban
Good point. Space pirate commie Russians then?

agreed.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by Beakwithteeth
Ok so this dude makes a thread on UG wanting ideas for his homework. He has failed to notice that there are about 15 of these threads every night and never get serious responses and/or get closed. He died sad and lonely.
THE END

was him dying at the end really necessary?
HA. i remember those days...i liked to mess with teachers, id do the work but it would be in colored pencil/ highlighter etc. anything to mess with em. i even got the principal to sit down and talk to me because they were "concerned" with one of my stories
Quote by zepzepzep86
was him dying at the end really necessary?

The death makes it more poetic. It's a metaphor for the futility of life and the world we live in today.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by Bubban
The death makes it more poetic. It's a metaphor for the futility of life and the world we live in today.

ooo ic..thats an A+ rite there
I think some rocket-cows should be involved. I've always wanted to write an epic tale about rocket-cows.
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
do you realize i said "nothing innapropirate" for a reason? she hates if i even say "crap"

and im a girl...

and yes this is really annoying...

and i dotn think 8 year olds (yes i really regret taking htis class) would even know what "rape" is