I really wanna learn a DragonForce song but im not sure which one to try, im not a Shredder by any meens so whats the Easiest/Best song to start out on? I Know the Whole Rythm (5 Powerchords ) In Through the Fire and Flames but thats about it.

And no flaming DragonForce, Me, or other users in this thread. i will report you.
Try "Valley of the Damed" or "Disciples of Babylon." They may not be the easiest but they're fun to play.
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

They have a few ballad-y songs that might be easier. Try Trail of Broken Hearts.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
If you want to learn a Dragonforce song just because it's Dragonforce, I don't have to flame you.

Apostles Of Darkness is pretty easy:P
Quote by RPGoof
Thats like saying 'easiest Necrophagist song'

yeah i know All the Songs are hard, but im not going to try and Learn the Hardest out of em haha.

^ Ive never heard Desciples of Babylon, is that off Valley of the Damned CD?

EDIT: lota posts while i typed that

Yeah Trail of Broken hearts sounds like a Good Option, ill give that one a go. but Is there a Faster kinda Song like people associate DragonForce with? (ToBH is one of my favourite songs though)
Last edited by Tubyboulin at Mar 30, 2008,
i dont know man, if they cant pull of their own stuff outside of studio and make it sound good, why try and do it yourself... but i guess the slower songs is the best way to go
Quote by Tubyboulin
yeah i know All the Songs are hard, but im not going to try and Learn the Hardest out of em haha.

^ Ive never heard Desciples of Babylon, is that off Valley of the Damned CD?

Yup. Also, My Spirit Will Go on isn't that hard for most of it....and it's probably their best song, imo.
Quote by Nightmare_xxx
to be honest, I thought they were awful. I mean some of the songs our drummer's written was better than their stuff.
Quote by RPGoof

But Necrophagist's rhythm parts are actually hard,not like DF. Solos = wacky and difficult for non-shredders, but the rhythm = super easy
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Quote by Slaytanic1993
But Necrophagist's rhythm parts are actually hard,not like DF. Solos = wacky and difficult for non-shredders, but the rhythm = super easy

I could Sight Read 90% of Through the Fire and Flames Rythm my first try

And the Intro to My Spirit Will Go On is really cool, is it just Chord Arpeggios/ picking through Chords?(dont know the exact term here...)
maybe not the easiest(id have to go through their albums) but its the first that comes to mind. valley of the damned dousnt sound EXTREMELY hard, like one of the more possible songs to play. i remember a guitar players mag or something a few months ago like in december or november about a dude about 16 years old or something covered thin along with a few other songs but back then i was obsessed with dragonforce(before guitar hero ruined them for everyone lol)
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.
it might be hard learning a few of their solos because some of them are harmonized duel guitar solos because sam and herman play it together, with an overdubbed rhythm part.
If you ask me, try Soldiers of the Wasteland, its one of my 3 favs from them.

The rhythm in SotW is identical to...well all the rhythm in their songs.

The lead is not to difficult until the solo kicks in...I'm planning on maybe playing it for a talent show, so try it...but I'm ending before the solo starts.
Quote by RPGoof

not really, necrophagist are actually good
Quote by chrismacker
not really, necrophagist are actually good

He never said they weren't.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)