I'm sorry for not posting this in the relationship thread, but it is so big, no one would have read it and gave me advice. im not spamming by choice, i just really need help!!

ok, so heres the story. i met this girl and she is amazing, i started talking to her last friday, but i didnt find out about her until after school, so the talks have consisted of text messages, msn and emails. its obvious she likes me (her friend told me lol) and i really like her. she is in my music class, and we have a substitute teacher tomorrow, so we can sit whereever we want, we already planned on sitting beside each other. now here is the question: what do we talk about?! like, i have an hour of conversation to fill, i dont know what to talk about! please help me!!

thanks so much
Quote by The Leader
You know what they found in Jeffrey Dahmers freezer?
...Ben and Jerry (ba dum bum psh)

Quote by ninemonthmedia
if there was a metal jail, Metallica would be Pantera’s bitch

RIP Kurt Cobain
RIP Dimebag Darrell
Burn in hell Nathan Gale
Well you're both in a music class. Ask her what music she likes then talk about that. That's a good start.
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

Quote by bingeandletgo
Well you're both in a music class. Ask her what music she likes then talk about that. That's a good start.

ya, i realized that AFTER i asked her what kind of music she liked lol
Quote by The Leader

Quote by ninemonthmedia

RIP Kurt Cobain
RIP Dimebag Darrell
Burn in hell Nathan Gale
bump
Quote by The Leader

Quote by ninemonthmedia

RIP Kurt Cobain
RIP Dimebag Darrell
Burn in hell Nathan Gale
1. Ask her about her day (i.e. "So how's your day been goin' so far?)
2. Ask her about her other interests besides music
3. Ask her if she's interested in any movies that are out (this may lead to asking her out TO the movies)
4. See if you can notice anything specific about her and run with it (i.e. She's wearing a band shirt and you ask her about it)
5. Similar to number 4, try to pick up things you can run with while listening to her talk about something. (i.e. "Oh you like those types of movies?")

Tips about how you should act:
1. Center the conversation around her but share opinions; don't make her the only one making the conversation go anywhere
2. Don't act in a way you wouldn't normally. You can make exceptions to look badass/cool but be selective about it. Like if you're a modest person, you can make a joke about how you kickass on guitar; don't go overboard and brag outright
3. Keep good eye contact
4. Be interested but avoid being clingy.

Hope those help, just follow whichever you want.
Seriously man, take it naturally, go with the flow. Be yourself, listen to what she has to say, and relax into the conversation.

Also, musiclover2399 has hit the nail on the head.