i recently bought a G400. It isnt quite METAL enough for me, what pickups do you suggest to get a pantera, metallica, megadeth type of sound, Thanks
Esp M1007
ISP Decimator
5150 III
Basson 412
Duncan or Dimarzio you need to check out the web pages to see what you.
bill lawrence l-500xl like dime only a few places have them, or dimebucker, or a set of EMG's if you have the money
Most of the tone will be from your amp, so I'd just best point that out.

Anyways, Epi G400's are great guitars that are made all the better for a pup change. Look into either some DiMarzio's (I really like the PAF Pro's) or if you have the cash, look into some amazing Bareknuckle pups. Any of those are great for your metal action, but I'm particularly fond of the Warpig's, the ceramic ones.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
get a S. Duncan JB for the bridge and a '59 for the neck... they handle metal very nicely and they're versatile as well
Pickups aren't going to make any difference to the sound - if you don't like the tone then it's the amp's fault, not the guitar's.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
yeah i'm startin' to get tired of people thinkin' changin' their pickups is gonna make a vast difference..cuz it won't.it will make a difference but only about the same as turnin' the treble knob a notch
Quote by steven seagull
Pickups aren't going to make any difference to the sound - if you don't like the tone then it's the amp's fault, not the guitar's.

Aye. G400's though, I'm sure you will agree, are guitars which react really well to a pickup change. Got yourself a keeper for a while when you've got nice pups in them.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay